ZWILLING Five Star 7-inch, Fine EdgeSantoku

Variations
  • (no colour)
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Five Star 7-inch Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_30048-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 11ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This product may have damaged or no packaging. 40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The updated design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.
  • This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance
  • This product may have damaged, or no packaging
  • Concealed 3/4 tang
  • Innovative ergonomic Polypropylene handle
  • Hand sharpened & polished to 15 Degrees on each side
  • Laser-controlled sharpness
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30048-183
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.36 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.80 in
  • Width of product: 1.77 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
ZWILLING Five Star 7-inch, Fine EdgeSantoku
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Five Star 7-inch Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice santoku knife A great Japanese style knife made with durable ice hardened forged stainless steel. This is a great knife for chopping and dicing. The lightweightness of this blade makes it comfortable and easy to use, alleviating any heaviness while using the Santoku. The handle is long and has a nice shape to it, giving extra space to grip your santoku with ease and comfort. A great alternative blade to use if you want a larger size blade, but something different than a Chef.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Exceptional Japanese style Santoku knive with hollows on the edge to assist in releasing food from the blade easier. Forged from premium German stainless steel that has been ice hardened for corrosion resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each knife is sharpened and honed by hand. Well balanced with an ergonomic molded handle, light weight, full tang and bolster and an acute angle on the edge all together provide you with an incredible cutting experience.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for vegetable prep. This blade has been ice hardened so it start sharp and stays sharper for a longer period. It is flexible and corrosion resistant. The knife has hollow edges to help move food away from the blade as you chop, making your job more efficient. Handle is comfortable and easy to hold even through those marathon prep jobs.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Five Star santoku Fabulous santoku knife. The sharp forged blade slices cucumbers paper thin. The hollow edge helps prevent foods from sticking. The soft comfortable handle feels great in hand. Great for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing. Excellent weight and balance. German quality!
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Chopping, mincing and slicing is so much easier with this quality santoku knife from Zwilling. I appreciate the smooth handles that offer plenty of comfort while I cut. And the durable, German steel blade stays super sharp for a long time and never stains or rusts.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This Santoku 7" Knife is made in Germany and ice hardened of high carbon steel. The blade is a good size for chopping and slicking vegetables and they release easily. I use it all the time especially when I'm chopping them for stir fry or sautéing.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Comfortable Chopper This santoku, or Japanese chef knife, is suited for all your chopping needs. Hollow grounds on the side of blade help prevent food items from sticking to blade. Comfortable molded handle, nice weight, and long lasting edge retention.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Superb Nothing to dislike about this beauty. The handling and balance are to my liking. Cuts smoothly and precise. Love it.
Date published: 2020-07-28
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_30048-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Hi. It´s possible to send me this article?, I live in Gijón, Spain. It´s impossible to find in my country and I have this colection Thanks very much

Asked by: TRALTED
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship outside of the US and US territories.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2016-12-15
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_30048-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product