ZWILLING Five Star 4-inch, Paring knife

Variations
  • (no colour)
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Five Star 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_21, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_30040-103, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 175ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The updated design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.
  • FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
  • Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
  • SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging.
  • Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
  • Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.

Specifications

• Item no. 30040-103
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.13 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.13 in
  • Width of product: 0.94 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 3.94 in
ZWILLING Five Star 4-inch, Paring knife
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Five Star 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I like a paring knife that is a little longer. This one even has a slightly longer handle to give you a secure grip while peeling, coring and creating garnishes. Forged from premium German stainless steel that has been ice hardened for corrosion resistance and exceptional edge retention. Each knife is sharpened and honed by hand. Well balanced with an ergonomic molded handle, light weight, full tang and bolster and an acute angle on the edge all together provide you with an incredible cutting experience.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knife ever J A Henckels Five Star is the only knife I will ever use in my kitchen. The ergonomic handle feels naturally comfortable in my hand which makes it easy to control when slicing or chopping. Blade keeps a sharp edge longer than any knife I have ever owned. I owned my set for over 22 years and in great performance. Thank you for great product.
Date published: 2020-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice size paring knife A great paring knife, perfect for peeling and slicing fruits and veggies. The handle is a nice size, giving you extra comfort and grip to hold the knife while peeling the skins off potatoes or slicing apples. With the blade being forged and ice hardened, you can rely on this knife to have lasting sharpness and durability.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This paring knife works especially well with larger hands as the handle length is longer than other paring knives. The blade is razor sharp, perfect for paring and if you do a lot of detail work, as in decorative fruits or vegetable then this knife is for you. Easy to hold and maneuver.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Paring and Peeling This paring knife fits comfortably in your hand for peeling and all your small cutting tasks. Contoured molded handle transitions to a German steel forged bolster for a secure grip and added control. Sharp blade with long-lasting edge retention.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This lightweight, standard paring knife is a great and necessary tool to add to your cutlery collection. I like the comfort that the smooth handle provides while the sharp, reputable German steel easily takes care of smaller, more detailed cuts.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the one paring knife that everyone should have. The 4" blade is so strong & cuts small fruits like lemon & limes so easily and the size I want (either slices or wedges for cold drinks). Comfortable handle and stay sharp.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star paring Excellent paring knife. The soft comfortable handle feels great in hand. The sharp forged blade works well for peeling, coring and detail work. Lightweight so no worries about fatigue. German quality!
  • y_2020, m_9, d_21, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_30040-103, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product

What is the weight of the knife?

Asked by: vogie
The ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Five Star 4" Paring Knife is approximately 2.2 ounces.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-05-19
  • y_2020, m_9, d_21, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_30040-103, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 151ms
  • questions, product