ZWILLING Five Star 3.5" Vegetable Knife - Visual Imperfections
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle. The updated design of the Five Star series incorporates a unique handle designed to fit in the contours of your hand, creating a masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Each Five Star knife is forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel resulting in a sturdy, balanced blade. The ice hardened FRIODUR blade is hand sharpened and polished to 15 degrees on each side for precision cuts with every use. Made in Germany.
- Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
- Made in Germany
- Seamless, unbreakable polypropylene handle
- Single piece of high carbon stainless
- Ice hardened FRIODUR blade
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 231ms
- reviews, product