Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy 4-slot toaster

$179.99
ZWILLING Enfinigy 4-Slice Toaster, Extra Wide 1.5" Slots for Bagels and Toast, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1087.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_320, tr_767
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-short-slots_2-short-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 short slots","ID":"2-short-slots_2-short-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 short slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53101-701-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-2-short-slots_2-short-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 short slots","ID":"2-short-slots_2-short-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 short slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53101-700-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-4-short-slots_4-short-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 short slots","ID":"4-short-slots_4-short-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 short slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53102-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"black-4-short-slots_4-short-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4 short slots","ID":"4-short-slots_4-short-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4 short slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53102-301-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: silver
$179.99
$179.99
Size: 4 short slots
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 179 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 4-slot ZWILLING toaster ensures evenly browned toast, bagels, muffins, and more, every time you use it. Eight separate heating elements and balanced heat distribution ensure that every slice of bread is evenly toasted on both sides, even after repeated toasting. The result: toast that’s crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. And when it's finished, toast doesn't fly out of the toaster. The soft-lift feature ensures it gently glides up and the built-in extra-lift allows even smaller slices to be removed safely. Clean up is a cinch. Crumbs end up in the crumb drawer that slides out for easy removal. Like all Enfinigy products, the 4-slot toaster offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.

• 7 browning control settings
  • Bread slice centering
  • Built-in slot lift and extra-lift to ensure gentle raising of toast and easy retrieval
  • Removable crumb tray
  • 3 pre-set custom programs: defrost, reheat, and bagel
  • Safety function with automatic shut-off prevents burnt toast
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, desined in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Integrated cable winder for convenient storage

Specifications

• Item no. 53102-300
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: steel
  • Electrical power supply needed: Yes
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Toaster
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Power input: 1,710 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.38 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.50 in
  • Width of product: 11.34 in
  • Height of product: 8.11 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy 4-slot toaster
4.8 (1087)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY

With our new electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. These modern pieces are available in gorgeous matte silver and matte black. Do it all in the kitchen with Enfinigy – The Future is Here.

EXPERIENCE ALL

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy 4-Slice Toaster, Extra Wide 1.5" Slots for Bagels and Toast, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1087.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from German engineered to perform The number one purpose of a toaster is to make great toast. First - even heating so the bread is toasted evenly. Crisp exterior, moist interior, quickly. Boom. Done. But then, there area the extra features - keeping it current with the older brands - that are icing on the cake. Easy to use controls. Check. Multiple settings for lighter and darker toasting. Check. Easy lift and an extra boost for the bread carriage. Check. Easy access to the crumb tray. Done. And a bagel setting and reheat setting so no eating burnt bread. Yup. Defrost. Yup. It's all here. In a beautiful package with consistent heating and quality construction.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Needed a toaster that did a good job on bagels, for a change. This one came highly recommended. I appreciate that I can have two bagels cooked to different darknesses as my husband likes his much more toasted than mine. The bonus is that as his is toasting the back or outside of the bagel doesn't get burned just warmed. My kids think this toaster keeps the toaster waffles, perfect, crispy on the outside but not too well done in the center. the easy extra lift feature is nice and the centering controller helps with those skinny toaster waffles too. Its nice to look at on the counter, very distinguished yet subdues, doesn't scream appliance!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Toaster~ This is a great toaster! Nice even toasting on both sides, and doesn't take a long time. The bagel function works great too - put your bagel into it with the cut side facing the center, and it toasts the cut side nice and crispy and just warms the outside so it stays warm and soft. Bagel perfection! The only negative I can mention about this toaster, and it's a minor complaint is that it's very difficult to read the toast level settings on the adjustment knobs as the numbers are very tiny, and there is little visible contrast against the knobs. Also, the price tag is a bit steep for a toaster, but I think it will be justified down the road if the quality holds up.
Date published: 2020-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect toast I recently replaced my old toaster with this one and I couldn't be happier. My old toaster was "fine" but now I see the difference I was missing that I didn't even realize. With three kids in the house make toast and frozen toaster items basically every day and I used to have to do multiple settings and sometimes even take out the toast and spin it around to get an even crisp on both sides. Now I just pop it down and it's perfect when it pops up! Combined with the modern, clean look on my counter I don't even feel like I need to hide it!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Family Toaster When you have a family of five, a two slot toaster won't cut it. You need one that large and reliable, ie won't burn your toast if you suddenly have to leave the kitchen, the presets give you perfect toast. Two other awesome features I love, are the stay cool coating and the extra lift on the handle. No more unplugging to dig in with a fork to get your toast. I really didn't expect to use the warm setting, but it's perfect for something that's already toasted or to reheat your toast when didn't get to eat it the first time it was done.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Great Overall Toaster I am so glad that I purchased this toaster. It is very visually pleasing and it looks sleek even just sitting on the counter. It is easy to use and I like the fact that it has a defrost, warm-up and bagel setting. It is not complicated to figure out at all and the instructions are clear and well-written. The bread cooks evenly and you can choose settings from one up to seven. It is really quiet as well, as far as toasters go. It has a five year warranty, which is excellent. I am not surprised because you can tell it’s exceptionally sturdy and well made. I look forward to many, many years of perfectly toasted products! Highly recommend!
Date published: 2024-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great toaster! After researching the high and medium end toasters, Zwlling Enfinigy had the best reviews. I was willing to spend a bit more with the hopes it will last longer than the typical 2-3 years for the medium priced ones. Time will tell! Based on the reviews, I made sure I measured my counter space to accomodate the footprint. Love that it is not a chrome exterior...hate the constant fingerprint battle with chrome. The light gray works perfectly for my kitchen decor. Note that the top area surrounding the slots is white on the gray model. Another plus...access to the crumb tray is on the front! Love that! Just toasted my first bagel and it works great!
Date published: 2022-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another great product! This new product will replace mostly every toaster in every household. Perfect for a large family dining together in the morning for its capacity is four a a time. Perfect for industry partner, small or big restaurant. I currently owned a toaster almost the same feature however like all Enfinigy products, the 4-slot toaster offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes. This products is moving along with the new technology. I will be buying this toaster anytime soon, as soon as it hits stores.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_320, tr_767
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What color is the top of the silver toaster?

Asked by: Speck
White
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-09

Does this toaster beep when the toast is done?

Asked by: Roseniris
no, there is no audio, it will automatically pop up.
Date published: 2022-09-12

I like the looks of this toaster and am considering it for purchase... however; I need a toaster that is able to toast "longer" breads (rye, pumpernickel, etc) that typically measure 15/16cm or approx 6 inches long. What is the slot length size?

Asked by: JimS
The slots are 5 7/8" long.
Date published: 2020-09-18

Where is this product made from?

Asked by: Ma_Cristina
This item is made in China.
Date published: 2022-09-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product