Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy 2 Long Slot Toaster

$169.99

Every slice toasted the same.

• For up to 4 slices of toast
  • 3 automatic programmes: Defrost, reheat and bagel feature
  • Auto switch off
  • Without bun warmer
ZWILLING Enfinigy, 4-Slice Long Slot Toaster, Extra Wide 1.5" Slot for Bagels and Toast, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 853.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_238, tr_615
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-long-slots_2-long-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 long slots","ID":"2-long-slots_2-long-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 long slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53102-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-2-long-slots_2-long-slots":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2 long slots","ID":"2-long-slots_2-long-slots","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2 long slots is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53102-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: silver
$169.99
$169.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 169 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The long slot ZWILLING toaster ensures evenly browned toast, bagels, muffins, artisan-style bread, and more, every time you use it. The extra-long slots each accommodate 2 standard bread slices or 1 long artisanal-style bread slice. Four separate heating elements and balanced heat distribution ensure that every slice of bread is evenly toasted on both sides, even after repeated toasting. The result: toast that’s crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. And when it's finished, toast doesn't fly out of the toaster. The soft-lift feature ensures it gently glides up and the built-in extra-lift allows even smaller slices to be removed safely. Clean up is a cinch. Crumbs end up in the crumb drawer that slides out for easy removal.

Like all Enfinigy products, the long slot toaster offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.

• 2 extra-long slots designed so that each accommodate 2 standard bread slices or 1 long artisanal-style bread slice
  • 7 browning control settings 
  • Bread slice centering 
  • Built-in slot lift and extra-lift to ensure gentle raising of toast and easy retrieval
  • Removable crumb tray 
  • 3 pre-set custom programs: defrost, reheat, and bagel
  • Safety function with automatic shut-off prevents burnt toast
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Integrated cable winder for convenient storage

Specifications

• Item no. 53102-000
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: steel
  • Electrical power supply needed: Yes
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Toaster
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Power input: 1,800 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.02 in
  • Width of product: 6.61 in
  • Height of product: 8.11 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy 2 Long Slot Toaster
4.8 (853)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY

With our new electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. These modern pieces are available in gorgeous matte silver and matte black. Do it all in the kitchen with Enfinigy – The Future is Here.

EXPERIENCE ALL

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy, 4-Slice Long Slot Toaster, Extra Wide 1.5" Slot for Bagels and Toast, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 853.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous Find! Love my Zwilling Toaster!! I have been looking for the ultimate trifecta in a 4 slice Toaster; Toasts perfectly, ease of use and looks sleek on my counter. This toaster is amazing! All the greatness already mentioned plus. I love how roomy the toasting area is for small to larger slices of bread and bagels too! The operating buttons are on the side and easy to understand with small icons on the buttons for easy use. You can choose toast, warm or bagel. The other round button can be easily turned from toasting length time from 1-7. Cancel button is also easy to use and also on the same button as toasting length … just push the button in to cancel. This Zwilling Toaster is a Fabulous Find!!
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! I have the Zwilling Enfinigy 2-Slice LONG Toaster and absolutely love it. The toaster looks very modern and fits perfectly into my kitchen. The toaster is a little bit bigger than I expected but I am used to it now and actually like it. All functions are self-explanatory and easy to use. The sides get pretty hot after toasting multiple slices, if using highest toasting level, but cool off pretty fast. I would recommend to use the toaster multiple times, on the highest toasting level, without anything in it because the first couple of runs produce a burning chemical smell.
Date published: 2020-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent toaster I researched a lot of toasters, in all price ranges, prior to purchasing this Zwilling. I wanted the option to toast a variety of sizes, shapes and types of bread, and this toaster definitely allows for that. It has a clean, modern look, and I like that it doesn't show fingerprints like chrome can. The function knobs are small but very useful, keeping the clean look. It is larger than the average toaster, so if you plan on keeping it on a countertop be aware of the size. I toast on setting #3 and my toast is perfect. The heating elements are numerous which keeps the bread from being unevenly toasted. Great quality and great toaster!
Date published: 2022-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I have only had the opportunity to use my toaster a few times since purchase, but so far, I’m impressed. Since I prefer contemporary style, I like the clean lines of the toaster. Otherwise, I like that it has long slots to accommodate different sizes of bread slices and that it is adaptable for bagels and breads, etc. that have a different make up and might burn in a conventional toaster. I toasted frozen waffles in my new toaster snd they turned out just as I like them—- crispy on the outside, but warm and soft on the inside. It does take some “trial snd error” to find just what settings may be right for certain items.
Date published: 2021-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Truly the best toaster I've owned! Without a doubt, this is the best toaster I've had the pleasure of using. Bread and bagels, when toasted with this, actually taste better than what I was able to get out of other toasters in the past. It's also incredibly consistent and is somehow able to toast the surface of the bread without drying out the inside. My only caution for future buyers is to make sure your kitchen is extremely well ventilated before running the first cleaning cycles as recommended by the user guide. This thing is no joke and produces a ton of heat – which is great for burning off the dust as the guide says, but is also very good at setting off smoke detectors!
Date published: 2022-11-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not so even I love the styling build of this toaster. I read dozens of reviews before selecting this toaster. I was looking for a toaster that looked good and performed great. I wanted a toaster that could do 4 slices, wasn’t big and boxy, has wide slots for bagels, toasted quickly before drying out the bread and toasted evenly. So far I’ve only toasted two pieces of Texas toast and was a bit disappointed. The second vertical rows of heating elements look like they are narrower than the others. Because of this, they don’t throw out as much heat as the others. I liked the idea of the cord keeper on the bottom of the toaster. However, it’s not really effective. No matter how I wind or tension the power cord I can’t get it to stay in place. Not a huge deal but annoying none the less. I’m a Zwilling fan. I own several Zwilling knives. It’s not perfect. I’ll keep it, but I expected a little more from a $160 toaster.
Date published: 2020-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from New still trying it out I can’t speak to its longevity only initial impressions. The black long 2 slot is sleek but showed fingerprints even from me just trying to unwrap the package and plug it in! It is very long and probably not good for small kitchens. It’s heavy and quality seems above average for a toaster. Like other reviewers the cord wind at the bottom is really a pain and when I read other reviews I was like who cares, but it really is a pain trying to wrap the ridged cord through the clips and get the toaster to sit flat and not wobble. Sides do get really hot to the touch so just another consideration. Assuming it toasts everything well, 4 stars.
Date published: 2021-09-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Versatile, great looking toaster! The design of this product is beautiful, the dials are straightforward and it doesn't take up a lot of counter space. We appreciate the long, wide slots for warming slices of long Italian bread, or toasting bagels. Hard to find toasters with long, wide slots. The settings seem on target so far, toasting to the expected darkness without much guesswork.
Date published: 2020-12-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_238, tr_615
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

My 53102-0 toaster does Not toast the center of bread, it burns the outside of bread.

Asked by: Beverly52
Hi Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information, they will be able to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-04-12

Do you sell a cover for this toaster?

Asked by: Lachenas
No
Date published: 2023-02-07

Can you use only one side of the toaster or do both slots heat up

Asked by: Marcus 11
Hi, Both sides heat up.
Date published: 2022-09-01

What is the warranty on this product

Asked by: rbaliv
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Our Enfinigy Cool Touch Toasters have limited lifetime warranty of 5 years. Thank you! Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2022-04-27

Please advise the inches long and wide the toast slot openings are. Not the dimensions of the toaster.

Asked by: TucsonRose
Slots (2): 1 1/2" x 10 1/4" long.
Date published: 2023-12-16

How many inches long are the actual openings for the bread?

Asked by: TucsonRose
Product size: 16.75 x 6.6 x 8.2
Date published: 2023-09-14

If only doing one or two slices of bread, is there an option for using only one side of the toaster?

Asked by: carol0000
We are sorry no
Date published: 2021-02-23

What is the warranty on this product?

Asked by: Lu25
5 years.
Date published: 2021-02-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_53102-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product