Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Glass Kettle - Silver

$139.99
ZWILLING Enfinigy Glass Kettle, Tea Kettle, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 230.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_58, tr_172
  • loc_en_US, sid_53103-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53103-201-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53103-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 139 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Pour yourself the perfect cup with our electric kettles. This beautiful, durable borosilicate glass kettle is a powerful 1500-watts and offers a generous maximum capacity of 1.7 liters. It features precise temperature control, 6 pre-set temperature programs, a 30-minute keep-warm function and a handy tea steeping timer. The stainless-steel steeper can be inserted to prepare your favorite tea directly in the kettle. When removed it can be placed on the included drip tray to avoid messes. The docking base boasts a handy cord storage for a clean, minimal design that keeps your countertop looking as sleek as the appliances on it.

• Durable borosilicate glass body
  • Double-sided measuring line, max capacity 1.7 liters
  • Stainless-steel steeper to prepare your favorite tea directly in the kettle
  • 6 pre-set temperature control options along with a tea timer, that measures 0 - 10 minutes, and a 30-minute keep-warm function
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Docking base with touch control and a hidden display when powered off
  • Integrated cord winder for convenient storage
  • The longest warranties in the industry

Specifications

• Item no. 53103-200
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: glass
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Temperature control: Yes
  • Frequency: 50/60 Hz
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Electric Kettle
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • LCD Display: Yes
  • Power input: 1,850 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.86 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.58 in
  • Width of product: 5.87 in
  • Height of product: 10.28 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Glass Kettle - Silver
4.8 (230)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY ELECTRICS

With our high-performance electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. These modern pieces are available in gorgeous matte silver and black. Do it all in the kitchen when you plug into power with Enfinigy.

GLASS KETTLE WITH MEASURING LINE

This durable borosilicate glass kettle offers a generous maximum capacity of 1.7 liters and features an easy-to-read double-sided measuring line.

REMOVABLE TEA INSERT

Stainless-steel tea steeper can be inserted to make tea directly in the kettle. To remove the steeper, loosen by pressing the button on the lid and place on the included drip tray to keep your counter mess-free.

TEMPERATURE CONTROLS

6 pre-set temperature control options, and a 30-minute keep-warm function are available on a docking base that boasts touch control and a hidden display when powered off.

HANDY TEA TIMER

The tea timer lets you time your steeping from 0 to 10 minutes. To access the timer simply hold the Keep Warm button down for 2 seconds. When you hear a beep, the timer will appear.

PRE-BOIL FEATURE

With the speedy pre-boil feature, the kettle heats your water to 212°F (boiling point) then automatically cools it down to your desired temperature target.

POWERFUL & PRECISE

With this powerful 1500-watt kettle, you’ll be ensured the ideal water temperature for everything from coffee and tea to baby bottles.

ZWILLING Enfinigy Glass Kettle, Tea Kettle, Silver is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 230.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Incredibly disappointing. I bought this kettle in January 2022. It is now just shy of a year later and the kettle has given up the ghost. The electronic keypad will not register touch, so there is no way to turn the kettle on. I bought this because I thought it would last much longer than other kettles I'd purchased, which were only lasting 3 or 4 years. Boy was I wrong. This didn't last even a year. How incredibly disappointing. Of course there's always the lifetime warranty. I can spend $20 to ship it back so the company can assess it for a warranty claim. The warranty would be a lot more meaningful if they reimbursed my shipping costs once they've confirmed the defect.
Date published: 2023-01-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Kettle I like the ability to choose different temperatures and able to steep different teas in the kettle. Only issue is that inside the base of the Kettle it started to rust after a few uses of the Kettle. Not sure if it was a defect but will need to return it. Overall a very good kettle
Date published: 2021-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best One I had some other electric kettle before it, I really like the quality and design of it. The kettle seat slightly on the button core. It has different temperature to have boiling water or making coffee or herbal tea also for babay milk ! It also has an option to keep it warm for around half an hour in your chosen temperature. It has a little beep! When reach to designated temperature. I like that its door could completely opened and I put it away and put the tea pot on the kettle. It Imeets all of the requirements. It makes my kitchen professional and beautiful. highly recommended.
Date published: 2023-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Overall great I love the look of this tea kettle, and that mostly glass and metal are touching the water when it boils. The temperature feature on the base is also great and pretty looking. It has a very large water capacity, which I at first thought might be too much, but it works out fine. My husband makes his 16 oz of coffee and I make my tea, and we don't have to keep refilling it. The only thing I don't like so far is the timer feature. I feel like it's not intuitive enough. And I'd like to be able to set it right away. And not have to wait for the Keep Warm feature to activate before I can set the timer. Also, after the timer goes off, the keep warm feature kicks back on. So really you can just push your temperature and the keep warm feature buttons, then walk away and set your own timer.
Date published: 2022-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderfully versatile kettle... I purchased this kettle during the Black Friday sale and so far it has exceeded my expectations. This kettle has been accurate on every setting within a degree. I've tested with white, green and black tea, yielding excellent results each time. Another thing of note, there are no plastic components touching the boiling water. This was a big factor in choosing this kettle over similarly priced competitor's brands. A note to prospective buyers, my kettle settings were listed in Fahrenheit (most of the retail stock photos in contrast show the kettle settings in Celsius.) In summary, highly recommended.
Date published: 2022-12-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Functional and aesthetically pleasing I got the white version. It’s sleek and clean looking, don’t mind having it on the counter. The controls are not the most intuitive, but quick to get the hang of. Cons: Sometimes the buttons don’t register my touch; and, the manual is vague on daily maintenance, but it does need to be cleaned and dried completely after each use to prevent rust, which means no filling it up to be ready for morning tea. i wish the kettle bottom was glass to allow for this.
Date published: 2022-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Electric kettle Like this teakettle but noticed some rust formed shortly after receiving
Date published: 2022-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Expensive but worth the $ I remember having this kettle in my cart for months and I'm so glad I bit the bullet and purchased it. While it does cost significantly more than I ever thought I'd be willing to spend on a kettle, so far it's been well worth the investment. The clean, sleek look is definitely what initially drew me to it, but after using it daily for over a year now I can say it's great functionally as well. It heats up water quickly and quietly, easy to clean, and surprisingly durable - I've dinged it off the faucet while half asleep countless times and it still looks brand new.
Date published: 2023-10-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_58, tr_172
  • loc_en_US, sid_53103-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What materials is the lid of the glass kettle made of, particularly the bottom of the lid that goes inside the kettle?

Asked by: Blahblahblah
Stainless Steel
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-30

Is there a plastic or silicon ring or other non stainless steel material inside the kettle where water boils?

Asked by: Blahblahblah
No
Date published: 2023-11-30

Is there any plastic on the top of the kettle? Ie. above the water?

Asked by: Debbiezada
No
Date published: 2023-11-04

We found that our glass kettle has a crack on the spout. How can we get a replacement of the kettle? Thanks!

Asked by: Charles Lin
Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information, they will be able to assist you.
Date published: 2023-09-03

Where is the borosilicate glass made?

Asked by: Mimie
Made in China

Are there plastic components that come in contact with the water? Where are they and how big are they?

Asked by: Mal1
Hi No plastics are in contact with the water. The Kettle has a borosilicate glass body, and a stainless-steel steeper. The measuring line max capacity 1.7 liters. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our consumer relations team directly by email at hello@zwillingus.com

What are the 6 pre-set temperatures?

Asked by: MrsPi
140, 160, 175, 212, Tea and Baby Bottle. Plus a 30 min. keep warm function.
Date published: 2022-12-26

Is it dishwasher safe

Asked by: Kettle user
No
Date published: 2022-09-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_53103-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • questions, product