$99.99
$149.99
-33 %

Powerful Burr Grinder

• Grinds coffee beans to a uniform size
  • Won’t heat beans while grinding
  • 140 grinding options from espresso to drip coffee
  • Compatible with Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker
ZWILLING Enfinigy Coffee Bean Grinder, Silver is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 196.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_157
  • loc_en_US, sid_53104-700, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53104-701-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53104-700-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: silver
$99.99
$99.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This powerful stainless-steel conical burr grinder grinds coffee beans to a uniform size, without heating them in the process. This ensures that the robust flavor locked in the coffee beans stays in the grounds. With 140 different grinding options, you can choose the right grind size for the brewing style you prefer, from coarse grounds for French press coffee, to medium size grounds for drip coffee brewing. And you can effortlessly select the grind volume for the number of coffee cups you are planning to brew. Compatible with the Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker filter basket, simply slip the filter under the grinder to catch grinds directly for no-mess coffee preparation. This sleekly designed grinder is available in black or silver.

The innovative ZWILLING family of coffee electrics delivers full bodied, smooth tasting brews for coffee lovers with discerning tastes. In addition to the coffee grinder, the thoughtfully designed 12-cup capacity drip coffee maker boasts precise and consistent brewing temperatures, and the superior-quality milk frother produces creamy, soft, microbubble foam. This sleek, easy-to-use trio of products turns out coffeehouse-worthy drinks at the press of a button.

• Stainless-steel conical grinding burr for consistent-sized coffee grinds that won’t heat up while grinding
  • 140 different grinding options, quickly and easily adjustable via dial wheel
  • Compatible with Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker filter basket – slot the filter basket under the grinder to catch grinds directly into the filter
  • Easily selectable grind volume setting - grind enough coffee for 2 to 12 drip coffee cups
  • Available in black or silver

Specifications

• Item no. 53104-700
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Frequency: 60 Hz
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Speeds: 12
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.69 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.80 in
  • Width of product: 4.72 in
  • Height of product: 15.67 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Coffee Grinder, silver
4.6 (196)
-33% 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

ENFINIGY coffee world

Bring the coffeehouse home. ZWILLING Enfinigy coffee products bring barista-quality coffee to the home kitchen. From grinding beans to frothing milk, the coffee products help you create smooth, richly flavored coffee drinks. Each coffee electric boasts a sleek, elegant design that perfectly complements the entire ZWILLING Enfinigy suite of products.

Extract Full Flavor

This stainless-steel conical burr grinder creates consistent-sized grinds that won’t heat up while grinding, so that you can pull the deepest flavor out of your coffee beans.

For All Types Of Coffee

With 140 finely adjustable grind sizes, you can choose the perfect grind for everything from espresso to filter coffee to French press.

Use With The Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker

Compatible with the Enfinigy Drip Coffee Maker filter basket. Simply slot the filter basket under the grinder to catch grinds directly into the filter.

ZWILLING Enfinigy Coffee Bean Grinder, Silver is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 196.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pleased with purchase. Aesthetically pleasing, does a decent coarse grind. Having the options of manual time or automatic time control is good. Containers are very thin plastic. If they were glass the machine could be a heirloom kind of item. Not all of the beans leave the hopper and not all of the grind makes it to the collector. Tapping the machine lightly before removing the collector is necessary to save having loose grounds on the counter. Feels well made. The company and warranty was the deciding factor for purchase.
Date published: 2021-12-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very consistent grind After trying several grinders on the market, this was the only one with a very consistent grind. Overall a really am pleased with this purchase. A couple of suggestions for Willing: the ultra thin and cheap looking plastic with a slight plastic odor. I would have paid $100 more for the bean and grind containers to be made of glass. Also the motor seems to be straining and gives off a slight burning plastic smell when in use. I'm hoping this is only because it is new, but time will tell.
Date published: 2022-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous little machine! I used a small grinder without any settings for years. I bought this because I was sick of accidentally over grinding my coffee beans when using a French press. It’s marvelous! I love all the settings. I have used this to grind beans for French press, espresso, drip, and pour over coffee. It took a little trial and error to get it perfect but now that I know the settings I prefer, it’s quick and simple. It fits perfectly under relatively low kitchen cabinets, and can squeeze in easily as it is very narrow. Plus, it’s an aesthetically pleasing design and easy to clean. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2022-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegance, peace, flavour and aroma This an elegant looking appliance sure to appease any decor. The unit is sleek with a modern design. The motor is very quiet and produces an excellent grind that is highly customizable for various coffee types and palattes. The stainless steel burr grinder will ensure long lasting grind abilities with a stay sharp design which maintains a robust flavour vice a blade design which will burn the coffee bean due to heat generating during the cutting process. Cleaning is a snap with easily removable hopper and storage container. The storage container fits snugly under the dispensing chute to minimize potential mess during grinding. Absolutely recommend this unit for anyone looking for a superb coffee grinder.
Date published: 2023-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great grinder I like the ease of setting the grind. Ease of using and cleaning.
Date published: 2021-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cutest and most functional coffee grinder ever! First off, I love the multiple grind settings and options to customize size. It allows you to grind beans for everything from espresso, to drip, to French press. Second, it’s a great design that doesn’t take up much counter space and looks sleek sitting on the counter. Third, it’s lightweight which is a plus albeit it is made of plastic so I will have to see how durable it is over the long run. Overall, a great product :)
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quick and quiet'er Just got it, but very versatile with many settings and quieter than our current grinder. Excited for our journey... Bummed to see it's actually made in China though.
Date published: 2022-01-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Annoying design flaw, beans get stuck It has a crucial design flaw, the bean hopper does not have enough angle at the base for gravity to push the beans. While the grinding itself is good, I have to shake the whole machine, tap it on the side, or (my favorite) use a slim spoon to continually move the beans while grinding. An additional design flaw is the closing lever to remove the hopper for cleaning or changing beans; it is very hard to close it and the beans get in the way. If Zwilling offered an improved replacement hopper, I would be thrilled with this grinder.
Date published: 2024-01-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_39, tr_157
  • loc_en_US, sid_53104-700, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Where is this coffee grinder made?

Asked by: Coffee grinder made where
China
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-02

How loud is this grinder? My Cuisinart Burr grinder sounds like a chainsaw. Is it fairly quiet?

Asked by: JCphil
Yes, fairly quiet
Date published: 2021-12-30

Are there any video-tutorials? Where?

Asked by: GeorgeR
This one for now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsdszHxrUw
Date published: 2024-02-16

What are the dimensions of this grinder? I need to know if it will fit in my cabinet.

Asked by: ErnieC
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING Zwilling Coffee Grinder; Length: 8.34"x Width: 4.88" x Height: 15.75" And Holds 10.50oz of Coffee Beans. Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-10-28

Are the working Grinding mechanisms made out of plastic or metal

Asked by: DianaKen
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! High quality stainless steel conical grinder. This allows you to gently grind coffee beans so that the coffee retains its full flavor. Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-10-28

I love my coffee grinder however the plastic peice where you actually push to start grinding came off. I need a replacement part.  

Asked by: Deirdre

Zwilling, maintenance instructions? Please, NOT the YouTube "marketing" videos. We need to know the steps for maintaining, cleaning this grinder

Asked by: DRailroad

Can I get a replacement lid for the container that sits below the grinder?

Asked by: zman187
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_53104-700, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product