Details

ZWILLING Energy Plus 13-pc, Pots and pans set

{"silver-13-pcs_13-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13-pc","ID":"13-pcs_13-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"71050-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • silver
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

N/A
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
13pc Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 59.
  • y_2021, m_5, d_4, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_71050-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Specifications

• Item no. 71050-000
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 13
Measurements
  • Net weight: 30.20 lbs
ZWILLING Energy Plus 13-pc, Pots and pans set
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
13pc Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 59.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very pretty pots Have not tried them yet but they have a nice weight, handle, and feel good. I’m looking forward to them
Date published: 2021-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality and price! We moved into a house with an induction top and I researched many brands of pots and pans to use. When I came across Zwilling I was immediately sold, and since using my set for 3 months now, I have no bad things to say. The quality is great and it works fast with my induction top. The non-stick surfaces have stayed in great condition, which I must note I do take great care of them when cooking and washing. The one thing I have noticed, which I came across in my reviews, is how heavy the pots and pans are when lifting. I don’t mind it though, and I’m not the strongest person by any means. Definitely recommend, especially since they are cheaper than other known brands. ✨
Date published: 2021-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A perfect 13pc cookware set for those who are looking for all the essentials to cook with and have a PTFE and PFOA free nonstick surface. . CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. Applied to an excellent tri-ply pan that is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The flanged rim keeps food from dripping onto the outside of the pan and the pour spouts with strainer lids are a nice addition for straining pasta and potatoes. The stay cool handles and ease of care make this cookware set a great addition to any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything you need Everything you need for family meals! Three fry pans cover every size meal; the dutch oven for pasta, roasts or stews, 3 sauce pans, plus the perfect pan which I love for one pot meals; such a unique bowl shape. It has a three layer design with an aluminum core, one of the best heat conductors. They brown beautifully and cook even, no hot spots. The handle has a V-shaped design that helps disperse heat.The lidded pans have a pouring spouts and straining glass lids ...ingenious! The non-stick coating is the next generation of ceramic coatings. It is the greenest, healthiest non-stick option available. This new version boasts higher heat tolerance as well as being extremely durable and metal utensil safe.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great ceramic nonstick cookware set This is a great cookware set. This set has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last longer and is more scratch resistant. The different size larger fry pans, perfect pan and dutch oven is really convenient to have for all sorts of recipes. The tri-ply construction of this set is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the different pieces. The saucepans and dutch oven have the strainer lids and pouring spots, really helpful to have if you need to drain liquids out of your cooking vessels. I like the functionality of the Energy Plus, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set The Zwilling Energy plus line of cookware is a triple play! Aluminum center core with stainless steel clad and a long loasting, duarble ceramic nonstick coating! Incredible set of cookware, that will enjoy using for all your recipes. I use these pans daily and continue to be impressed by their performance. Great conductivity which is means your foods will cook faster, more evenly and use less energy. Great choice for induction stove tops. Easy to use and clean thanks to the durable non stick ceramic surface. High performance, great looking, and comfortable to handle.
Date published: 2020-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’m in love! I put this set of pots and pans on my wedding registry because my husband was really wanting a stainless steel set, but I know he isn’t a skilled chef and might ruin it. After some research I found this set that’s stainless steel with the ceramic nonstick interior coating and I’m SO GLAD I did!! They have a decent weight to them so you can tell they’re hefty and good quality. The handles don’t get hot, they look clean, and the nonstick quality allows everything to just slide right off! This is the best set I’ve ever had and I hope they can last with us forever.
Date published: 2021-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 13pc set packs a variety of essential cookware pieces in and all at a great price! This set is fantastic quality and the nonstick is actually incredibly durable. Each piece features a stainless steel exterior that looks great on the stove while it expertly distributes heat throughout the cooking process. Even more impressively, the nonstick ceramic interior boasts superior durability and scratch-resistance while easily releasing food for effortless serving and clean up. The handles stay cool too for safe maneuverability around the kitchen!
  • y_2021, m_5, d_4, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_71050-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;