90.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -33%
90.00 $59.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Classic 5-pc Manicure Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_26, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_97451-007-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 149ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This 5-piece nailcare set from the CLASSIC line includes everything you need for beautiful, groomed nails, all at a great value. The elegant black leather case with snap fastener securely holds nail scissors, cuticle scissors, a sapphire nail file, and a slant tweezer. The sharp nail scissors are designed for precision when cutting nails. The cuticle scissors are tapered and curved for maximum control when cutting cuticles. The file is for shaping and smoothing nail ends. And the slant tweezer makes eyebrow maintenance effortless. These long-lasting CLASSIC products are made of polished stainless steel and deliver maximum functionality and corrosion resistance.

• Classic 5-piece set  
  • Includes nail scissors, cuticle scissors, sapphire nail file, and slant tweezeMade of high-polish stainless steel
  • Attractive case with a black leather exterior featuring a snap fastener 
  • Ergonomically designed for comfort in the hand

Specifications

• Item no. 97451-007-0
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Substance: Leather
  • Number of parts: 5
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.33 lbs
ZWILLING Elemental 5-pc, Leather Manicure Set, Black Matte
$90.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Classic 5-pc Manicure Set is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nail Care Case Attractive leather snap case containing a variety of manicure tools. Set includes high quality nail scissors for trimming finger and toe nails, cuticle scissors to maintain skin around nail beds, nail file, and a pair of slanted tweezers. Compact case easily tucks in hand bag or toiletry kit for easy travel. Makes a great gift.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Travel Companion I travel a lot and love having this super manicure set with me always. It comes in an attractive compact case. Everything I need from nail scissors, tweezers and nail file are included. I love having a sharp pair of scissors whether it's for trimming nails and cuticles, or cutting a stray thread from clothing.
Date published: 2020-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This handy nail accessory kit gets all wrapped up in an attractive and portable leather case. For anyone that keeps their nails looking professional, this portable set has a few of the essentials for a quick, on-the-go mani. Equipped with durable tools, this set is a great stocking stuffer!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep this nail set with you in your purse, car or backpack. Includes 2 scissors, tweezers and a nail file. The pieces are made from nickel plated high quality stainless steel so won't rust. Compact and convenient.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect set for your beauty and manicure needs. The tools are made of 18/10 stainless steel, so they will last a long time and not be prone to tarnishing. Great set for travel or as a gift!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Essential Top of the line manicure set which is perfect for home and travel. Exceptional quality and design for tools which work consistently well.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not as expected Made not in Germany. Quality as not as expected. I own one set for 12 years but this one looks cheap.
Date published: 2020-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent quality, reasonable price This delivered the quality I expect from Zwilling at a reasonable price
Date published: 2020-08-19
  • y_2020, m_9, d_26, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_97451-007-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;