23.00 $17.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -22%
23.00 $17.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING TWINOX Slant Tweezer 90 MM is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_18, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_78146-101-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 153ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This tweezer from the premium TWINOX® range features a slanted tip, designed for efficiently plucking facial hair and eyebrows and for cleanly removing splinters. This elegant matte satin-finished stainless-steel tool offers precise ergonomic design, guaranteeing maximum comfort and long-lasting functionality.

• Slanted tip designed for efficiently plucking facial hair and eyebrows and for cleanly removing splinters
  • Ergonomic tool design
  • Rust-free, matte-satin finished stainless steel

Specifications

• Item no. 78146-101-0
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Type of peak: slanted
  • Surface finishing: matte
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.06 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.54 in
ZWILLING Classic Inox Slanted Tweezers
$23.00 $17.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING TWINOX Slant Tweezer 90 MM is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A very useful tweezers! Make this a part of your daily tools to have, night and day, anywhere, this is very useful! You know when a tweezer meets both end and not a single sign of light passes through, that means they are perfectly aligned. It surely will pluck those unwanted hairs and shape eyebrows in no time. Sanitize with isopropyl alcohol after use. Because it is fabricated from preium quality stainless steel you can also sterilize with soap and hot water.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from You Always Need Tweezers I love these tweezers so much I ordered several. I keep one in my purse, car and of course the bathroom. They are made out of high quality steel so no rusting or tarnishing. The edges come together perfectly so you can grab even the tiniest sliver or eyebrow hair.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good tweezers are a must The perfect tweezers are designed to grabbed tiny hairs or a splinter. It's wasn't until I had to use cheap ones that I fully appreciated the great design of these. Simple, functional and made of great stainless steel. Great price, great value!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you're finally getting fed up with tweezers that never seem to grasp properly it's time to upgrade to these! They are precise and made from high quality stainless steel. A definite improvement from drugstore tweezers you've used in the past.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I had always been a Tweezerman fan. When I started working for ZWILLING I had to try these. They grab on to every hair without slipping off, the slanted tip is great. I will only buy these from now on! Honestly life changing ;)
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pluck, pluck A friend swears by these. She has a few pairs, one for the bathroom, her purse, her travel bag. She has always insisted they are the best tweezers she has ever used. She sold me, I tried them and agree!
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A must have in any manicure set or cosmetic bag. Use it at home and for travel, too. Easy to use and has a good grip on the tip, for easier and better results. Cleans easily with alcohol.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You get what you pay for. I love my tweezers. They stay tight and aligned. The metal hasn't become blunted, or worn down. They still grip whatever I need them to - splinters, hairs, thread. Excellent!
Date published: 2020-04-12
  • y_2020, m_9, d_18, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_78146-101-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 21ms
  • reviews, product

where is it made?

Asked by: jane 5
This item is made in Germany.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-30
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_78146-101-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
  • questions, product