Details

ZWILLING Clad Xtreme Sauce pan, stainless steel

{"no-color-18-cm":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18 cm","ID":"18-cm","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18 cm is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66755-180-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

N/A
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 2qt Saucepan with strainer lid and pouring spouts is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 33.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_15, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_66755-180, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 66755-180
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 1
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 7.09 in
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme Sauce pan, stainless steel
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 2qt Saucepan with strainer lid and pouring spouts is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A 2qt sauce pan has to be the most used pan in the kitchen and it needs to be a quality, durable and pleasant pan to cook with. . CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. Applied to an excellent tri-ply pan that is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The flanged rim keeps food from dripping onto the outside of the pan and the pour spouts with strainer lids are a nice addition for straining pasta and potatoes. The stay cool handles and ease of care make this pan a great addition to any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great saucepan This is a great saucepan. An upgraded version of the Vista Clad collection, the Zwilling Clad Xtreme has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more scratch resistant. This is a great size for heating up soups, milk, or even to use for a stove top potpourri. I love that the lid has a strainer design to it and that the sides of the saucepan has pouring spouts. The tri-ply construction of this saucepan is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having cold spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat. I like the functionality of the Clad Xtreme, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent An incredible pan that is built to last! A triple play! Aluminum core, stainless cladding and a ceramic coating that is as beautiful to look at as it is use and maintain. Your food will cook quickly and evenly with less energy. Excellent choice for induction stove tops. I use this pot for making sauces and gravies. Excellent pot for cooking pasta and steaming vegetables. This is my go to pot for potatoes and making hard boiled eggs! Love the addition of the straining lid! Versatile pan. Fantatic look and feel.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect little sauce pan for making or heating up soup, steaming vegetables or even pan frying ingredients to start a sauce. The pan heats quickly, evenly and retains heat well. Handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and stay cool on stove tops. Pour spouts and straining lids make it easy to separate liquids from food.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 2qt size is my go-to when boiling pasta or warming up leftovers. This saucepan is the perfect weight and I love the look of the stainless steel exterior and dark blue nonstick interior. The impressive nonstick coating makes serving and clean up easy too while being incredibly durable and scratch-resistant.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, fabulous sauce pan!! Well it’s the most beautiful pan I’ve ever bought! It cooks like a dream with medium heat, no need for high heat and it distributes the heat evenly throughout even to the edges of the pan. Very soon I’m going to buy the whole set and get rid of all my old ones!!
Date published: 2021-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product Amazing pot! I came across this pot at a friend’s house and took note at how comfortable and easy to use it is. I love the size of it! The even heat distribution and non stick coating makes it a great pot for every day use.
Date published: 2020-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Does exactly what is supposed to do. I will only use ceramic cook ware so happy to find these. I have one in every size, I love these sauce pans, and I love the dark blue color of them. Easy to clean easy to use
Date published: 2021-08-19
  • y_2021, m_10, d_15, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_66755-180, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;