Details

ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 8-inch, Stainless Steel, Non-stick, Frying Pan

$64.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 8" Fry Pan is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_66758-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66758-200-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 64 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Sear a pork chop, sauté greens or fry eggs and pancakes in this versatile pair of frying pans. Constructed of heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum with a multilayer non-stick coating, the matte black pans release food effortlessly. Double-riveted stainless steel handles stay cool as you work, and the 8- and 10-inch fry pans go from stovetop to oven then clean up easily in the dishwasher.

• Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum
  • Double-riveted say-cool stainless steel handles with hanging loops
  • Flared rims for dripless pouring
  • Suitable for use with all cooktops excluding induction
  • Oven-safe to 400°F
  • Dishwasher-safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66758-200
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.97 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 8" Fry Pan is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fry pan This is a great fry pan. An upgraded version of the Vista Clad collection, the Zwilling Clad Xtreme has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more scratch resistant. A great size for making your favorite style of eggs for breakfast without them sticking to the pan. The tri-ply construction of this fry pan is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the pan. It heats up really well and retains the heat. I like the functionality of the Clad Xtreme, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is my go to egg pan in the morning. Perfect for scrambled and a 2 egg omelet. CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. Applied to an excellent tri-ply pan that is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The flanged rim keeps food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. The stay cool handles and ease of care make this pan a great addition to any kitchen.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Cookware Clad Xtreme is a solid cookware line. It is a tri-ply cookware with an aluminum core that goes from rim to rim, giving you quick cooking, even heat. The handles are very comfortable and the pans have a great weight. The ceramic coating has been greatly improved over the first generation of used on Vista Clad. It is very durable, metal utensil safe and much more tolerant of higher heat. This little fry pan is perfect for a single egg or omelette. Food slides out without using any oil; clean up is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent An incredible pan that is built to last! A triple play! Aluminum core, stainless cladding and a ceramic coating that is as beautiful to look at as it is use and maintain. Your food will cook quickly and evenly with less energy. Excellent choice for induction stove tops. I use this pan for everything breakfast and lunch. Perfect size for a grilled sandwich or reheating leftovers. My go to pan for eggs and omelettes. Versatile pan. Fantatic look and feel.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this little egg pan! I'm so glad to have this Zwilling fry pan in my kitchen as a go-to for all things eggs. It's nonstick coating is super scratch-resistant and incredibly easy to clean. Eggs and other foods just come right off with a simple swipe of the sponge. Plus I love the look of the dark blue interior and it helps that it's so durable and longer lasting than any other nonstick!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Favorite egg pan of all time. The pan is made from a 3-ply construction, stainless steel surrounds an aluminum core that heats up quickly and evenly. It also sears and browns well, a benefit other ceramic pans don't do. The coating is completely chemical free and lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous ceramic nonstick. Oven safe up to 400F.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Egg Pan This is my go to pan for cooking eggs for breakfast. Easy clean up, eggs slide easily out of the pan. I like the look of stainless steel cookware, but you need a non-stick pan to successfully cook some foods, eggs being one of them. I use a very thin coating of butter for flavoring.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing non-stick pan Love, love, love this collection. This is my 4th pan in this collection. It has amazing non-stick qualities. Cleans up easily. I can't say enough good things about it.
Date published: 2021-08-09
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_66758-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 182ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;