• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -21%
165.00 $130.03
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -21%
165.00 $130.03
6qt / 5.7L Dutch Oven with strainer lid and pouring spouts is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_66702-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 170ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 66702-240
ZWILLING Clad X3 Ceramic Stew pot
$165.00 $130.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: Side handle
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: Side handle
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
6qt / 5.7L Dutch Oven with strainer lid and pouring spouts is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice 6qt dutch oven for all those stew, chili and soup recipes. Also excellent for making stocks. CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. Applied to an excellent tri-ply stainless steel pot or pan with an excellent heat conducting aluminum core surrounded by hygienic 18/10 stainless steel on the interior and 18/0 on the exterior. The pour spouts and strainer lid are a nice addition for straining pasta and potatoes. The spouts also keep food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. Stay cool handles finish the look. Induction capable and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for stocks, stews and pasta A 6 quart dutch oven is the perfect size for making stock, cooking a roast or making pasta. The quality three ply construction assures beautiful browning of meat, quick boiling of water for pasta and even cooking and heat distribution, perfect for stocks. This new ceramic coating is amazing! It's the healthiest non-stick available, PTFE free, but unlike the previous generation of ceramic, it can take the heat. You'll also love that the pan has pouring spouts and the glass lids have two sizes of straining holes. pan. I don't use metal utensils, but I like that it's durable enough to stand up to them.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great dutch oven This is a great dutch oven. The Zwilling Clad X3 has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer than most. I use this a lot for soups, sauces, or even to use for a stove top potpourri. I love that the lid has a strainer design to it and that the sides of the dutch oven have pouring spouts, great for pouring water out from cooking pasta. The tri-ply construction of this dutch oven is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having cold spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat well. I like the functionality of the Clad X3, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from There's nothing not to like about this 6qt dutch oven from Zwilling. It is the perfect size and weight and I love that they built in the pouring spouts as well as adding the straining lid! The exterior is modern and sleek, built with thick layers of 18/10 stainless steel for even heating and better cooking efficiency. And there is much to brag about with the incredibly durable nonstick coated interior. It's extremely scratch resistant and is tougher than most other nonsticks out there!
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You can cook anything with this pan. I use it for soup, stews and strangely enough,making big batches of tea. The pan is made from a 3-ply construction. Stainless steel surrounds an aluminum core that heats up quickly and evenly. It is oven safe up to 500F which is unheard of in the ceramic cookware world. Most importantly the pan is made completely chemical free. I love the attention to detail - the pan has a pouring spout and lids have strainers.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great pot This is the pan that I use for family stews, sauces and pasta dishes. The straining lids are now an essential part of my cookware. The built in strainer is a time saver! The non stick surface is second to none. Heats quickly and evenly! The handle is comfortable to hold and the pan feels well balanced. Clean up is a breeze!! Love this pot! Fabulous non stick color!
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Multi Purpose Pot Great size pot for preparing stock, soup, stew, boiling pasta or potatoes, and reducing greens. Thick aluminum core permits pan to heat up quickly and ceramic non-stick provides exceptional release of food items. Large handles on sides and glass lid make use with hot pads easy and facilitate draining contents with the built-in lid strainers and pouring spouts.
Date published: 2020-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I replaced my other nonstick dutch oven with this new Zwilling Clad X3. Like that I can use metal utensils without scratching the interior, the new pouring spout, see-through tempered glass lid and that it's dishwasher safe. Good price for well made cookware that is PTFE & PFOA Free.
Date published: 2020-05-15
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_66702-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;