Details

ZWILLING Clad CFX 6 qt, Non-stick, Stainless Steel Ceramic Dutch Oven

$139.99

Ultra-durable ceramic nonstick, stainless-steel cookware

• Fully clad stainless-steel construction for even heating
  • Ceraforce XTREME nonstick coating is durable and long-lasting
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
ZWILLING Clad CFX 6-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 100.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_69
  • loc_en_US, sid_66732-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-24-cm_6-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6 qt","ID":"24-cm_6-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66732-240-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 139 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Engineered in Germany, Clad CFX nonstick cookware offers the same great even-heating benefits as uncoated stainless-steel cookware, coupled with unparalleled easy release. Simmer a seafood stew, cook a hearty meat chili, and braise pot roast to peak tenderness in the 6-quart Dutch oven that’s ideal for large-batch cooking. Enjoy excellent heat retention with the perfect-fit lid that provides energy-efficient insulation

ZWILLING Clad CFX features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. Safe to use with metal utensils, this durable coating is extremely scratch-resistant.

Chef-friendly features include flared rims for mess-free pouring, comfortable v-shaped handles for easy maneuvering, and an induction compatible base. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

• Sturdy clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly
  • Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. No PFAs were used to make this product
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Flared rim provides clean and dripless pouring
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Oven safe to 400°F
  • Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66732-240
Characteristics
  • Color: silver-black
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: long handle
  • Surface finishing: matte
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.86 in
  • Width of product: 10.04 in
  • Height of product: 7.40 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
ZWILLING Clad CFX 6 qt, Non-stick, Stainless Steel Ceramic Dutch Oven
4.8 (100)
Added to basket View basket checkout

CHEF-FRIENDLY CERAMIC NONSTICK COOKWARE

Clad CFX boasts a stylish ceramic nonstick coating. The pure nonstick offers easy release while providing quick and even heating. Packed with chef-friendly features, CFX is the everyday cookware to reach for in the kitchen.

A PURER PRODUCT

Toxic-free, ceramic nonstick coating made without the use of PFAS, PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium.

FULLY CLAD

With its clad, stainless-steel construction and a thick aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned dishes, without sticking.

INDUCTION-SAFE

Clad CFX cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 400°F.

STAY-COOL HANDLES

The ergonomic, V-shaped handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts, and feature a hanging loop for easy storage.

QUICK STEAMING

Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor the cooking process. Steam veggies and boil water, faster.

EASY CLEAN UP

With this dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

ZWILLING Clad CFX 6-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 100.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific Ditch Oven with Pour Spout The best non-stick cookware and at a great price. Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like high quality 3-ply stainless steel cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic non-stick, considered ‘green’ and 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this new 6Q for many reasons. . . it is non-stick, has nice pour spouts with strainer, roomy handles and a glass lid that is tempered. What could be better? Easy to clean and washes right out. Great for making those Fall and Winter comfort foods like chili, stews, casseroles and meat and rice or pasta dishes. You can heat on high heat, but no real need to do so. The new non-stick can handle medium to high heat now, too. Also makes a good amount of soup so you can freeze some for next week! This size is a must-have for every household.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looking for this type pot for 5 years! This pot has a heavy bottom, really need this with my Italian range that has a lit of b.t.u 's and my other stock pots were so thin on bottom, my gas was too powerful. Love the non-stick, the lid has drain lid and glass so I can see the food. Nice looking and heavy, but not as heavy as Le Creuset or Staub, which are too heavy sometimes to drain.
Date published: 2023-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Universal Pot This is a great pot for many uses. This pot does it all. With easy cleanup it's a win win. You get what you pay for. Stop buying those cheap pots and pans that don't last with peeling nonstick surfaces. This non stick surface is durable enough for metal utensils but I will use plastic or wood just to be sure. This pot lid has slots for straining things or adjusting the amount of steam to escape. Wait for a sale then get what you need. They will last a long time. I highly recommend this pot and would buy it again. You will not be disappointed.
Date published: 2021-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A better version of Zwilling's previous dutch oven This is a great dutch oven. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. I use this a lot for soups, sauces, or even to use for a stove top potpourri. I love that the lid has a strainer design to it and that the sides of the dutch oven have pouring spouts, great for pouring water out from cooking pasta. The tri-ply construction of this dutch oven is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having cold spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat well. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Many Great Features! This is my pasta pot, my soup pot, and yes, it works as a dutch oven. I love that it is the healthy non stick option; no harmful chemicals. It's so much more durable than the first ceramic coatings that were on everything. They couldn't withstand heat, the dishwasher or metal utensils; this can take it all! The handles are wide and comfortable. Plus the glass lid has two sets of straining holes, perfect for making pasta. There's also a pouring spot. They thought of everything!!
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Coating chipping away after 3 months of light use. This is the worst piece of cookware I’ve very bought. The nonstick isn’t nonstick. Everything sticks to it. The coating is chipping away. And the glass top clouded. Going in the trash.
Date published: 2021-04-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointing Although following the care instructions, the coating has begun to chip. This pot has been used twice. Have yet to hear from Customer Service on my inquiry.
Date published: 2020-11-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_69
  • loc_en_US, sid_66732-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How many quarts is this pot?

Asked by: Linne6
6Qts
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-04-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_66732-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product