162.00 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
162.00 $129.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Clad CFX 6-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_66732-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for our popular pans. One flip and you’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. Our ZWILLING Clad CFX line features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. When paired with the even-heating 3mm aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick. Chef-friendly features include no-spill pour spouts and comfortable handles that allow for easy maneuvering. All these perks and more make ZWILLING Clad CFX a pleasure to cook with.

• Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Pouring spout and flared rim provide clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass strainer lid ensures easy monitoring of cooking and has handy built-in strainer
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Oven safe up to 400° F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66732-240
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: Long handle
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • PTFE free: Yes
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
ZWILLING Clad CFX 6-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven
$162.00 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad CFX 6-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific Ditch Oven with Pour Spout The best non-stick cookware and at a great price. Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like high quality 3-ply stainless steel cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic non-stick, considered ‘green’ and 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this new 6Q for many reasons. . . it is non-stick, has nice pour spouts with strainer, roomy handles and a glass lid that is tempered. What could be better? Easy to clean and washes right out. Great for making those Fall and Winter comfort foods like chili, stews, casseroles and meat and rice or pasta dishes. You can heat on high heat, but no real need to do so. The new non-stick can handle medium to high heat now, too. Also makes a good amount of soup so you can freeze some for next week! This size is a must-have for every household.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A better version of Zwilling's previous dutch oven This is a great dutch oven. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. I use this a lot for soups, sauces, or even to use for a stove top potpourri. I love that the lid has a strainer design to it and that the sides of the dutch oven have pouring spouts, great for pouring water out from cooking pasta. The tri-ply construction of this dutch oven is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having cold spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat well. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and well made The lid and design are awesome. This is easy to handle and use. I love it.
Date published: 2020-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Many Great Features! This is my pasta pot, my soup pot, and yes, it works as a dutch oven. I love that it is the healthy non stick option; no harmful chemicals. It's so much more durable than the first ceramic coatings that were on everything. They couldn't withstand heat, the dishwasher or metal utensils; this can take it all! The handles are wide and comfortable. Plus the glass lid has two sets of straining holes, perfect for making pasta. There's also a pouring spot. They thought of everything!!
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pot with a pour spout! This is a great size for a pot for boiling pasta and this pot is even better because it comes with a pouring spout and strainer in the lid, so I don't have to take out and clean a strainer when I am making pasta. The interior is one of the best non-stick surfaces I've ever used and when I make tomato sauce, I can wipe out and rinse the pot and it's clean! I love the glass lid so that I can see what's happening to my food without opening the lid.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from next generation innovation I am very happy with this pot. The tri-ply stainless steel construction heats evenly and quickly. The ceramic non-stick coating is PTFE and PFOA free making it so healthy to use. It is scratch resistant and much more durable than the original ceramic non sticks. I like how the lid allows me to monitor my cooking without having to open it up. The straining holes (two sizes) are a bonus.
Date published: 2020-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nonstick Dutch Oven makes clean up a breeze. This is such a versatile pot. It's great for braising meat, cooking soups, stews and sauces, boiling water for pasta or even us it to fry chicken with minimal splatter because of the tall sides. The best part of this nonstick coating is that it's metal utensil safe. The built in strainer on the lid is a small but favorite feature!
Date published: 2020-04-27
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_66732-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;