162.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -38%
162.00 $99.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 95ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for our popular pans. One flip and you’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. Our ZWILLING Clad CFX line features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. When paired with the even-heating 3mm aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick. Chef-friendly features include no-spill pour spouts and comfortable handles that allow for easy maneuvering. All these perks and more make ZWILLING Clad CFX a pleasure to cook with.

• Set includes 8" Fry Pan and 10" Fry Pan
  • Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Compatible with all cooking surfaces
  • Oven safe up to 400° F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66730-002
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set
$162.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fry pan set This is a great fry pan set. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. I use my fry pans on regular basis, making a lot skillet dinner recipes, but they’re great for eggs, breakfast foods. The tri-ply construction of this fry pan set is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the pan. It heats up really well and retains the heat. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Green, Healthy Cookware Clad CFX is one of the best non-stick cookware on the market. Ceramic non-stick coating is the greenest and healthiest option, but not all are created equal. CFX is the next generation influenced by the best German engineering and technology, providing amazing non-stick properties that can tolerate high heat and the dishwasher. It's also extremely durable and more tolerant of light use of metal utensils. But it's not just about the coating; this pan has a three ply construction with an aluminum core which is one of the best heat conductors. Food will not only heat up quickly but evenly as well...no hot spots. The handle has a V-shaped design to help disperse heat, keeping it cool for long cooking times. And it's induction compatible!
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice set to get both of these handy sizes with one low price. I love these fry pans. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but these pans are so thick and sturdy they heat up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean them out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. The handle is comfortable to lift and is stay cool and metal utensils don't scratch the ceramic. I'm really pleased with these pans.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by from ‘Go To’ pan set. Well crafted, cooks evenly across the surface. Good weight but not overly so. But not inexpensive either.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. This tri-ply pan is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The rim is flared to keep food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. Stay cool handles finish the look.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What's Better than a Great Non-Stick Pan? Two Great Non-Stick Pans! The two most popular sized skillets. These are really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick skillets. This CFX line was a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like regular stainless steel cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic non-stick, considered 'green' and 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it. Great for frying an egg, pan searing fish, caramelizing onions. Made hamburgers and hot dogs like a stainless steel skillet. Super easy clean up. Residual food wiped out easily.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have set Whether you prefer stainless steel or non-stick cookware, everyone needs a non-stick fry pan for eggs or pancakes. This set is the one! The ceramic non-stick is incredible. So slick, food slides right out. Plus it's chemical free. They heat up quickly and evenly. Easy to clean!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Pan! Item was a gift! Pan is nice weight not heavy or to light, handle stays cool to touch, non-stick works great, easy to clean. Have only used a handful of times thus the reason for the 4* review .... will see how it works after a year!
Date published: 2020-05-18
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product

Are these pans PTFE and PFOA free ?

Asked by: Foodlover
These pans are PFOA- and PTFE-free.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-07-12

I’ve had these pans for a little over a month and having issues with food sticking. Even with oil, pancakes, eggs etc will stick. What am I doing wrong? I hand wash with soap and water and wipe dry. 

Asked by: Hessicuh
Many things can cause sticking. We recommend using a cooking fat with a high smoke point, like vegetable or avocado oil, and using low to medium heat for best results. Please refer to your use and care guide included with your purchase for full cleaning and maintenance instructions.
Date published: 2020-06-29

Where are these made?

Asked by: RDMC
These pans are made in Vietnam.
Date published: 2020-06-07

What's the difference between this series and Energy Plus sold in Bed Bath and Beyond and Clad Xtreme sold in Crate and Barrel?

Asked by: Bizzzzl
Our Clad CFX style is an updated and more durable version of Spirit, Energy, and our other ceramic nonstick styles.
Date published: 2020-05-21

How do you clean the cooking surface of burnt on gunk?  Can you use Bar Keeper’s Friend?

Asked by: SGnyc
We do recommend Bar Keepers Friend.
Date published: 2020-04-13

is it a stay cool handle??

Asked by: will6969696969696969
The handles will stay cool when used on the stove top. The stay-cool feature prevents heat transfer from the pan to the handle. If you use the cookware in the oven, be sure to use oven mitts when removing.

does it contain a lid and is the handle stay cool????

Asked by: will6969696969696969
We do not make lids for these frying pans. The handles will stay cool when used on the stove top. The stay-cool feature prevents heat transfer from the pan to the handle. If you use the cookware in the oven, be sure to use oven mitts when removing.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 92ms
  • questions, product