650.00 $399.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -38%
650.00 $399.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Clad CFX 10-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for our popular pans. One flip and you’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. Our ZWILLING Clad CFX line features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. When paired with the even-heating 3mm aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick. Chef-friendly features include no-spill pour spouts and comfortable handles that allow for easy maneuvering. All these perks and more make ZWILLING Clad CFX a pleasure to cook with.

• Set includes 8" Fry Pan, 10" Fry Pan, 1-qt Sauce Pan with Lid, 2-qt Sauce Pan with Lid, 3-qt Sauté Pan with Lid, and 6-qt Dutch Oven with Lid
  • Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Compatible with all cooking surfaces
  • Oven safe up to 400° F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66730-010
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
  • PTFE free: Yes
ZWILLING Clad CFX 10pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
$650.00 $399.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad CFX 10-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great choice! This is a beautiful set with clear lids and pour spouts!! Just what I was looking for! They heat up quickly at a lower temp than I am used to cooking with but that is a good thing. I suddenly realized that you can do that with nicer cookware. They have washed up beautifully and the weight feels nice in your hand. Handles stay cool to touch too. Now I just have to train my extended family how to use them properly as I want to enjoy these for many more years. Only thing I wish was that I could have gotten a 1.5 quart pan too but all I could find was 1 or 2.
Date published: 2020-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Non-stick Cookware. And at a Great Price. Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like regular cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic, considered 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it. This is a good basic set. You have all you need for most cooking needs. Great for storage challenged kitchens.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my kitchen is set now! Complete your kitchen pots and pans needs with one great priced purchase. I love these pots and pans.They have every feature I would ever look for. Not only do they have metal utensil safe nonstick ceramic coating but they also have stay cool handles, are oven safe, have a see through glass lids that have built in strainer holes and pour rims and are made from thick three ply stainless steel. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but these pans are so thick and sturdy they heat up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean them out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. I'm really pleased with this set.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Set of Healthy Cookware Clad CFX is one of the best non-stick cookware on the market. Ceramic non-stick coating is the greenest and healthiest option, but not all are created equal. CFX is the next generation influenced by the best German engineering and technology, providing amazing non-stick properties that can tolerate high heat and the dishwasher. It's also extremely durable and more tolerant of light use of metal utensils. But it's not just about the coating; this pan has a three ply construction with an aluminum core which is one of the best heat conductors. Food will not only heat up quickly but evenly as well...no hot spots. The handle has a V-shaped design to help disperse heat, keeping it cool for long cooking times. An awesome new feature not seen much are the pouring spots and straining lids. Plus it's induction compatible!
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Non-stick Cookware. And at a Great Price too! Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like regular cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic, considered 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to better quality pots and pans. This is the set to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up; whichever is your priority, you will love it. I loved testing it.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best of the best! This is a great cookware set. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer. The different size fry and saucepans is really convenient to have for all sorts of recipes! The tri-ply construction of this set is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the different pieces. It heats up really well and retains the heat. The saucepans and dutch oven have the strainer lids and pouring spots, really helpful to have if you need to drain liquids out of your cooking vessels. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 7pc set is an amazing price and includes many of the essentials one needs in the kitchen. What's even more amazing is the ceramic nonstick interior that is incredibly scratch-resistant and durable! Food easily slides off the surface and clean up has never been quicker. With proper care (hand washing and non-metal utensils), these pans will last a much longer time than any other nonstick cookware out there. The pots have pouring spouts and strainer lids too, limiting dishes and making cooking more efficient.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect small set of pans to make all of your favorite recipes. CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. This tri-ply pan is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The pour spouts make straining food a snap and the rim is flared to keep food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. Stay cool handles finish the look.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_25
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;