87.00 $69.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
87.00 $69.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Clad CFX 1-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 62.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_47
  • loc_en_US, sid_66735-140, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for our popular pans. One flip and you’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. Our ZWILLING Clad CFX line features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. When paired with the even-heating 3mm aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick. Chef-friendly features include no-spill pour spouts and comfortable handles that allow for easy maneuvering. All these perks and more make ZWILLING Clad CFX a pleasure to cook with.

• Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Pouring spout and flared rim provide clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass strainer lid ensures easy monitoring of cooking and has handy built-in strainer
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Oven safe up to 400° F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66735-140
Zwilling Custom
  • Color: no-color
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Capacity: 1.00 qt
  • Upper diameter: 5.51 in
ZWILLING Clad CFX 1-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan
$87.00 $69.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad CFX 1-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 62.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is such a great pot because it has every feature I would ever look for. Not only does it have metal utensil safe nonstick ceramic coating but it also has a stay cool handle, is oven safe, has a see through glass lid that has built in strainer holes, has a pour rim and is made from thick three ply stainless steel. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but this pan is so thick and sturdy it heats up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean it out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. I'm really pleased with this pan.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best of both worlds with this saucepan This is a great saucepan. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. I use this a lot for soups, sauces, or even to use for a stove top potpourri. I love that the lid has a strainer design to it and that the sides of the saucepan has pouring spouts. The tri-ply construction of this saucepan is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having cold spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The new beautiful pot! This Clad CFX 2qt. Saucepan ceramic nonstick is PTFE & PFOA FREE, no harmful chemical, it is easier to cook with and far more durable. It is great for cooking soups and rice, broiling and browning, stewing, braising and deep frying is effortless. Its flat bottom shape stirring and mixing food is much, easier to move around spatula and spoons, easy reach corner smoothly. Clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly, base stays flat even when heated and will not warp. This pot handle is comfortable, allows for easy maneuvering and roomy stay cool handle. Safe to use with metal utensils, 10x more scratch resistant and more durable however wood and silicone tip spatula and spoon is recommended.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is such a great pot because it has every feature I would ever look for. Not only does it have metal utensil safe nonstick ceramic coating but it also has a stay cool handle, is oven safe, has a see through glass lid that has built in strainer holes, has a pour rim and is made from thick three ply stainless steel. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but this pan is so thick and sturdy it heats up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean it out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. The helper handle on this size pot is also a plus so you can get better leverage as it gets heavy when full. I'm really pleased with this pan.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice size saucepan This is a great new cookware set from Zwilling. The saucepan for the Clad CFX is nice and big, great for doing large batches of hot chocolate, rice, sauces or soups. With the lids having the strainer aspect to them and the sides of the saucepan having a spout, this is so convenient if you need to pour any excess liquid out. The ceramic is solid, it’s a nice color, and really makes cooking easy without anything sticking to the bottom or sides of the pan. The handles feel nice in handle, contour well and can be used as a spoon rest!
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice! This pan has a nice weight, is the perfect size and has a great nonstick interior! The spout and straining lid are great as well.
Date published: 2020-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You'll instantly fall in love with this ceramic saucepan when you use it for the first time. The nonstick interior is the best I've ever used and has changed my cooking for the better. Not to mention, clean up has never been easier. The stainless steel exterior and aluminum core makes for perfect heat distribution and retention while the handle stays cool and the strainer lid/pouring spouts make it incredibly easy to remove liquid from it. The pan is a great weight too.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Check Out the Helper Handle This sauce pan is made from a 3 ply construction (3 layers) with the middle layer being aluminum, a great heat conductor. Clad CFX pans are coated with the Ceraforce Xtreme ceramic nonstick coating which is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than the previous line. I love that you can use metal utensils in the pans. This pan has a helper handle which you almost never see on a 4qt sauce pan. Most importantly the pans are made without any chemicals.
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_47
  • loc_en_US, sid_66735-140, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 156ms
  • reviews, product

Hi guys. I recently bought the Zwilling Clad CFX 1-qt nonstick saucepan and I see the lid fits very loose. Is this normal? If I tilt the pan to serve liquids, I will have to hold the lid otherwise it will fall. Tia.

Asked by: Yanib
The lid is not a super tight fit. This prevents vacuum sealing when the pans undergo temperature changes during cooking.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-28
  • y_2020, m_8, d_13, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_66735-140, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 210ms
  • questions, product