Details

ZWILLING Kids Flatware & Dinnerware 4-pc TWIN Kids Filou Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel

$24.99

Makes mealtime fun for kids

• Classic, sleek handles contoured for kids’ hands
  • High quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Polished mirror finish
  • Ideal as a gift
ZWILLING TWIN Kids Filou 4-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 42.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_07011-210, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"07011-210-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 24 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Twin Kids Filou brings a classic and minimalist aesthetic to flatware designed for little hands. With a highly polished mirror finish, this versatile design is a perfect complement to any table setting. This set features one, four-piece place setting.

Tabletop for the little one, TWIN Kids Flatware makes eating fun. Each four-piece set includes a child’s fork, knife, and a large and small spoon. Sized to fit small hands perfectly, each piece is crafted from high quality 18/10 stainless steel., with a highly polished mirror finish. Adorned with colorful characters, our fun ZWILLING TWIN Kids flatware sets let kids’ imaginations run wild at the dinner table. Recommended for ages 3+.

• Set includes 1 x 4-piece place setting
  • Fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Highly polished mirror finish
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 07011-210
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Edge finishing: n/a
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.30 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.46 in
  • Width of product: 5.91 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
ZWILLING Kids Flatware & Dinnerware 4-pc TWIN Kids Filou Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel
4.9 (42)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING TWIN Kids – children's flatware

Eating like the big kids: A child's first flatware is something very special! The high-quality ZWILLING children's flatware is ergonomically designed for small children's hands and is suitable for ages three and older. The set includes a knife, fork and a small and large spoon, and is suitable for use by small children. This allows children to learn how to use flatware in a playful way.

Eating like the big kids

Knives, forks and spoons – without sharp edges or pointed tips.

I can do it myself!

Learning to eat by yourself is child's play with suitably shaped handles.

Christening? Birthday?

Flatware for small children is a wonderful gift for many special occasions.

ZWILLING TWIN Kids Filou 4-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 42.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best made silverware set for children I have purchased several silverware sets for my grandchildren. All did not survive the daily use and dishwasher cleaning. This set is made of stainless steel, I especially like the bowl shape of the spoons, and the comfortable weight of the other pieces. This would make a perfect gift for any child. The set will last this generation of grandchildren and the next.
Date published: 2017-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lunch box flatware set! It is a children's flatware, but it is also a lunch box flatware to-go to office. It is a beautiful, shiny and manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel. We gift variety of children's flatware designs to our nieces and nephew, they all loved it and always looking forward for a beautiful table setting, this encourage them to eat...!!!
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's so nice for children to have a complete set of flatware just their size! This helps them learn to use a knife with a safe blade and the spoons and fork are the right size for their smaller mouths. Made from 18/10 stainless which has the highest level of corrosion resistance. This is a great gift for parents or grandparents!
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great kids' starter set A great starter flatware for the “big kid” table setting. Your little ones can feel like a grown up too with their own perfectly sized flatware. Thanks to the flatware being 18/10 steel, these pieces will be tarnish free and hold up well after the kiddos eat or fling their many spaghetti dinners with their forks and spoons.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Children’s Silverware I love these! I purchased 4 sets for my two year old. They’re a tad big for him right now, but he will still use them. He wants to have what mommy and daddy use at the dinner table so I had to get rid of his baby stuff! It’s so adorable. We have zwilling in our silverware, too so his just about matches!
Date published: 2020-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from grandchildrens flatware I have had a set of this kids flatware for over 5 years for one grandchild and it cleans beautifully and always looks like new. I need another set for a newer grandchild and have looked at others but not the same grade of stainless steel. I will keep ordering these for each grand kid that comes along.
Date published: 2020-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Flatware that closely matches our adult ones! Looking forward to our daughter using these as she's grown out of the smaller toddler flatware, and we're looking to get her ready for the next step before going to full adult-sized flatware. Not only are these stainless steel, but their design matches what we have already which is nice!
Date published: 2020-09-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee The children's flatware sets are a good value. The 18/10 stainless steel, the gently loped sides of the spoons and the larger grip make it easy for a child to learn to hold flatware properly. They will last until your grandchildren are old enough to use them too.
Date published: 2020-05-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_07011-210, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Good evening, I noticed this set is suitable for engraving, is this a service you can provide?

Asked by: Gray2018
We do not provide an engraving service.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_07011-210, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product