Details

ZWILLING Flatware Accessories 8-pc, Bellasera Appetizer/Seafood Fork Set

$22.99

Contemporary handles with a subtle flair

• Unique, modern handle design
  • High quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Polished mirror finish
ZWILLING Bellasera 8-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Seafood Fork Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-368, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22774-368-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 22 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Bellasera set features contemporary styling, fashioned with a modern handle design that makes an elegant statement at the table. With a highly polished mirror finish, this modern design is a perfect complement to any table setting. This set features 8 appetizer forks.

Each piece is fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, with a long-lasting silver-like luster. The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 8 appetizer forks
  • Fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Highly polished mirror finish
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 22774-368
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.44 lbs
ZWILLING Flatware Accessories 8-pc, Bellasera Appetizer/Seafood Fork Set
4.9 (22)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Bellasera 8-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Seafood Fork Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from classic shape Its hard to find a nice seafood fork these days without going to the antique store. These forks are perfect. The modern design looks so nice during my service. The tines on the forks are very sharp and pierce easily without destroying the delicate food. The 18/10 steel stays nice and shiny and is spot resistant.
Date published: 2020-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Contemporary, Quality and Usefulness These look good, stand up to frequent use and the dishwasher, and work for a variety of purposes. Seafood, check. Appetizers and desserts, definitely. Fruit, charcuterie & cheese platters, absolutely! Serving Japanese food, perfect for all the pickles. I use them all the time.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A very nice cocktail fork. A well made and well priced value for an 8pc. stainless steel seafood/cocktail fork set. Great for mini bites food not just at a party but for daily usage. This is an enjoyable set for gifting and a great addition to your flatware set. I owned couple dozen, handy dandy for holiday party. This bellasera flatware is manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel. A
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Crab bake anyone? I was really excited to find these seafood forks to match my existing set of Bellasera flatware. We live in an area where seafood is abundant and use these forks often for crab, clams and mussels. They always come out of the dishwasher looking like new.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Let these seafood forks join you at the dinner table as you tear through crab or lobster! It will make getting those precious hard-to-reach pieces of meat that much easier and not to mention, stylish. They are durable and won't rust or tarnish.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great forks for seafood A great set of high quality 18/10 stainless steel appetizer fork, a perfect pairing with your oysters and appetizer dishes. These forks, small in size, are perfect for that one bite dish. Great to have for dinner parties or seafood meals.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Christmas Cioppino I ordered these for Christmas Eve dinner. We have cioppino every year and these were a perfect addition to the table. They are made from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel and have a mix chromium nickel so they won't rust or tarnish.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you love seafood like I do, then these forks are a must! I use them regularly for shrimp, scallops, mussels and clams. Great for using to dip into cocktail sauce or butter. Beautiful way to serve appetizers or even part of a meal.
Date published: 2020-04-29
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-368, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Where are these forks made?

Asked by: Alma
All ZWILLING and Henckels International flatware sets are manufactured in China or other countries in Asia.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-26

Where can I find the measurements for the forks?

Asked by: Susanb
Each fork has a length of 5.5".
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-368, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product