Details

ZWILLING Flatware Accessories Bellasera Espresso Spoon Set

$16.99

Contemporary handles with a subtle flair

• Unique, modern handle design
  • High quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Polished mirror finish
ZWILLING Bellasera 8-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Espresso Spoon Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 34.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-308, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-16-cm_6.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.50 inch","ID":"16-cm_6.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22774-308-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 16 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Bellasera set features contemporary styling, fashioned with a modern handle design that makes an elegant statement at the table. With a highly polished mirror finish, this modern design is a perfect complement to any table setting. This set features 8 espresso spoons.

Each piece is fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, with a long-lasting silver-like luster. The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 8 espresso spoons
  • Fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Highly polished mirror finish
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 22774-308
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.40 lbs
  • Length of product: 6.42 in
  • Width of product: 1.38 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
ZWILLING Flatware Accessories Bellasera Espresso Spoon Set
4.4 (34)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Bellasera 8-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Espresso Spoon Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 34.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from WARNING: Wrong Item Description on Website WARNING: the description of this item on this website (Zwilling) says that they are 6.42 inches long. HOWEVER, this is wrong. These are only 4.5 inches long! Don't be like me and trust the website's description.
Date published: 2023-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Espresso, Dessert Spoon! We gifted this one holiday years ago to family and friends, it's one of the greatest gift because it is very useful. We get to see and use these espresso spoons whenever we visited our friends. It great for dessert, espresso spoons and sugar spoons. Can also a baby spoon. Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel and will not tarnish.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have a collection of espresso cups from all over. I love to buy a few whenever I am traveling. It is nice to have at least a set of espresso spoons that match, now my mixed cups look whimsical rather than mismatched! These are 18/10 which means no tarnishing or rust spots. Great for a lot of other uses as well.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from "Coffee" spoons. I really didn't want to rate this as I haven't used them. I haven't used them since I thought I was ordering American coffee spoons, which would be a teaspoon. I needed more for my set. However, these are espresso spoons. I love my flatware pattern, just don't need these spoons. But it would have cost more to send them back, so I just kept them...in their box.
Date published: 2021-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These remind me of my European egg spoons! Small enough for your espressos, but you will want to use them for so much more - soft boiled eggs?, desserts and for stirring coffee drinks. A nice set that also make a great gift. Easy to clean and will not rust or tarnish, as they are stain-less steel.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love my espresso spoons. A teaspoon from your flatware set really is too large to place into a coffee drink and these slightly smaller espresso spoons are perfect, elegant and easy to care for! They are 18/10 stainless so you can pop them into the dishwasher with no worries of corrosion.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are great little dessert spoons. We use them for ice cream hoping that taking smaller bites will stop us from eating too much. It's a theory! Made from 18/10 stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance these go into the dishwasher and come out looking new every time.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not just espresso I got them because just like my other flatware, they are durable and can stand up to the dishwasher, everyday use and still remain shiny and beautiful. They are perfect for my grandbabies! I also love having small dessert spoons; feels very special.
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-308, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are the espresso spoon different than the tea spoon in size? I am interested in buying a set of 4 or whatever in comes in. Thanks a lot.

Asked by: Jacques
Yes, the espresso spoons are much smaller and lighter than the teaspoons, only about 5"-6" long in total, to be used with our ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mugs. The espresso spoons are currently only available in this 8-piece set.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_22774-308, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 120ms
  • questions, product