Details

ZWILLING Storage walnut, walnut, Bob Kramer Knife Block Empty

$159.99
KRAMER by ZWILLING 14-slot Walnut Knife Block is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"walnut-14":{"color":{"displayName":"walnut","ID":"walnut","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color walnut is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14","ID":"14","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34900-110-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 159 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

• 14-slot

Specifications

• Item no. 34900-110
Characteristics
  • Color: walnut
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: walnut
  • Block slot count: 14
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.20 lbs
ZWILLING Storage walnut, walnut, Bob Kramer Knife Block Empty
4.7 (20)
Added to basket View basket checkout
KRAMER by ZWILLING 14-slot Walnut Knife Block is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wider blades need a wide slot If you're building your Kramer collection, then it should be stored in nothing less than a Kramer block. The block is a beautiful dark walnut that have more wide slots to accomodate the wide Kramer blades. Plus slots to add your steak knives too.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Handsome walnut block! This Kramer walnut knife block keeps your knives easy reach when prepping food. It is sturdy and made of solid wood walnut with rubber feet for stability. It is perfect for every knife collection in anybody's kitchen, perfect block for wide blade and has ample slot for steak knives. It's handy dandy and hygienic block to store your knives safe. This handsome walnut wood is a convenient way to store your knives and organize to its specific slot maximizing counter space too.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice wooden block with wide slots to fit the Kramer knives. Kramer knives will not fit into a traditional block.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A lovely walnut block I like buying knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. I really like that it has a good variety of slot sizes for my many different blade shapes, and extra slots for steak knives. Stores all my knives well and is built with solid Walnut wood, so as to not crack over time. The walnut looks great and goes with any knife handle aesthetic and any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee This block has 6 slots for steak knives and a location for a honing steel. The spaces for the kitchen knives are wide enough to accomodate the Kramer designed wide blades.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A beautiful 14-slot knife block, predominantly made for Kramer cutlery, as you can see by the etching. And I know 6 steak knives are ideal, but when they’re only sold in sets of 4, it makes it hard to decide on having 2 extra steak knives because you bought 2 sets, or filling in the 2 empty slots with a couple paring knives.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy storage I wanted a nice storage block to hold my ever growing knife collection. This one holds them all with more room to grow. It has a variety of sized slots including for scissors and my honing steel. The lower area is great for steak knives and smaller utility pieces.
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful block for storing you Kramer knives. I have never bought a set of Kramer knives, but I do buy one at a time. They should not be stored loose in a drawer, they need this block! I now can keep them all on the counter in this walnut block.
Date published: 2020-04-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What are the dimensions?

Asked by: Frednyc
Here are our dimensions for Bob Kramer 14 slot block honing steel square 0.6" x 0.6" left 1 2.5" x 0.2" left 2 2.5" x 0.2" left 3 1.27" x 0.2" left 4 2.37" x 0.2" left 5 2.2" x 0.2" right 1 1.64" x 0.2" right 2 1.2" x 0.2" steak knife slots 0.16" x 1.2" steak knife mid deoth 5.2" shortest slot depth 9.5" longest slot depth 13.3"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-12

Does this hold the 8in chef knife?

Asked by: mventres
What are the dimensions?
Answered by: Frednyc
Date published: 2018-07-11
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product