Details

ZWILLING Kramer Accessories ash, Magnetic Upright Easel Knife Block

$159.99
KRAMER by ZWILLING Magnetic Upright Easel Knife Block is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 131ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-10":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10","ID":"10","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34900-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 159 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

10-slot Add-on Block for Upright Easel Knife Block (for item# 34900-100)

• 10-slot Add-on Block for Upright Easel Knife Block (for item# 34900-100)

Specifications

• Item no. 34900-100
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Block slot count: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.00 lbs
ZWILLING Kramer Accessories ash, Magnetic Upright Easel Knife Block
4.4 (19)
Added to basket View basket checkout
KRAMER by ZWILLING Magnetic Upright Easel Knife Block is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and practical Five knives and a titanium steel fit on the face of the block. I have found that the accessibilty of the knives and the fun of seeing the knives each time I pass them is well worth the cost of the block. Burying knives in a block does not make sense, as they are really works of art. It would be like buying a painting and placing it in a box until you wanted to look at it.
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor product The knife block was very attractive, but defective and poorly constructed. The magnetic surface could not hold a single knife of any size that I own. The block itself had faulty construction along the upper surface where the wood was bonded. The product was returned without a problem. Needless to say, I will think twice about purchasing another knife block from the manufacturer.
Date published: 2018-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from With most magnetic easels you place your knives blade down and the handle sits about the wooden easel but this one is designed with an indent at the bottom so you can place your blade upright and reach for the handle at the bottom...some people find this motion more comfortable. Either way this easel is a beautiful way to display your knives. Check out the ten slot add-on block that fits snuggle behind this to house additional knives and even a honing steel.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Showcase those knives! This upright easel is perfect block to showcase Kramer knives however this beautiful block will accommodate every knife in the marker. It adds exquisite beauty to your counter space and provides cooks with a more hygienic way to store knives. Knives are easy reach at your kitchen counter, very easy to identify the correct knife for the specific task. If you're looking for the best knife storage ideas, look no further, this easel will securely hold the knives.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kramer knives at your finger tips Knives at a glance. It's awesome to have your best tools right at your fingertips. Just a glance and you know which knife to grab and go. These upright easels are rapidly becoming popular in home kitchens. No finding a place to mount a magnetic bar on a wall. And the very strong magnet keeps the knives in place so you don't accidentally knock them off. If need more space, consider the add on tower that fits neatly behind this easel.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from breathtakingly beautiful as well as functional I bought this beautiful knife block as a gift for my grandson who is a professional chef. Needless to say he was speechless. It is so beautiful. He keeps it in his kitchen at his home. Thanks so much. Looking forward to buying the matching pyramid.
Date published: 2016-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice looking easel block A great way to store your Kramer knives, this magnetic easel block is a secure and safe way to put your beautiful knives on display. With the easel block style, it is a lot easier to clean and not have leftover food particles on the block. If you want more space to store your knives, get the add on block that fits perfectly with this easel! A beautiful wood grain, it goes great with any kitchen set up.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Several of the Zwilling upright magnet easels are designed for the blade to rest on the wood and the handles to be at the top. This one however allows the knives to stand upright. The blade connects to the magnet on the board, and there is a notch with room for the handles the rest below. Both are great options, the magnets are strong. Great way to showcase your knives in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Can you please give me the dimensions

Asked by: Emmanuel
The dimensions for the Magnetic Upright Easel Knife Block is as follows: 13.97” L – front facing 5.19” D – from front of block to back (footprint size) 14.6” H – total height needed to fit under cabinet/ 8.58” maximum blade length 1.57”D for handle sizing
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-12

About how many knives will this hold? will it hold the 10" chef knife of yours

Asked by: Martha
If used with the 10-slot add-on block, it will hold approximately 17 knives, and it can accomodate the 10" chef's knife.
Date published: 2017-10-20

As previously asked: What are the dimensions of this block? I will not buy it without first knowing if it will fit in my space. Also which knives will or will not fit. To that end how tall is the top part for the blades. Thanks!

Asked by: Tintofino
The block is 11'' high,15'' wide, and 5'' deep.
Date published: 2017-09-28

Does this kinfe block has water proof protection? Or I have to put this knife block far away from the faucet? wood block needs to keep it dry?

Asked by: jinming
As long as the knives and the block stay mostly dry, there shouldn't be an issue. An occasional splash will not cause any harm. However, we do recommend drying the knives before putting them back in the block. Sitting in water for an extended time is not good for the knives (even stainless steel can corrode under the right conditions) or the raw wood inside the slots.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-02-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_34900-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product