• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -33%
30.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -33%
30.00 $19.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels In-drawer Knife Organizer - 8 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 178ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 35159-000
ZWILLING Accessories In-drawer Knife Organizer - 8 slot
$30.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The smart way to safely store your knives.
  • Provides easy access to your knives
  • Frees up valuable counter space
  • Sturdy beechwood protects knives from damage and dulling
  • Adaptable trays can be used together for customized storage
  • Holds up to 8 knives. 4 blades up to 5" and 4 blades up to 10"
  • Size: 4 ¼" W x 16" L x 1 7/8" H
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Beechwood
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.98 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.94 in
  • Width of product: 4.25 in
  • Height of product: 1.89 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Beechwood
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels In-drawer Knife Organizer - 8 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I got this about a year ago and I can't say enough good about it! Not all of my knives fit in my block and I don't have enough counter space to get a bigger block. When I saw this I knew my problems were solved. The configuration of the slots is made to fit longer and shorter knives. It's wood so I know it won't dull my knives and it's easy to spot the knife that I want when I open the drawer.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Slim but holds good amount of knives! This in-drawer knife organizer holds 8 knives. Bottom row will hold 4 large knives, 8" the most from 6" chef to 8" chef knife and slicing knife, and the top row will hold 4 smaller knives from steak knives to prep knives. Great organizer to keep in your knives dust free and hygienic.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from As someone who lacks counter space in my kitchen, this 8-slot in-drawer knife organizer was a saving grace. Though it limits me on how many of my favorite knives I can have in there at one time, I still love having this in my drawer to quickly pull out my go-tos and get to prepping.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love clean counter space? This in drawer knife block is for you. It will hold 8 knives of different sizes perfectly. You can also use multiple pieces to fill an entire drawer if you have a big knife collection. Beechwood is durable and will last and last.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for small kitchens I don't have a ton of counter space in my kitchen, so I was very excited to find a great way to store my knives in a drawer so that the blades are both protected from dulling and protect me by not letting them move around when I am getting other knives out.
Date published: 2020-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Safe, clean, uses little space and doesn't damage the knives edge. What more can we ask for? This really is a great way to store knives. Keeps them organized and they are easy to safely pull out and fit into any drawer leaving your counter space free.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding Organizer This knife organizer makes the best use of your kitchen drawers. Holds both large and small knives safely and beechwood will not damage your blades. Works in conjunction with additional Zwilling in-drawer organizers for your growing collection.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent for organizing I use this knife organizer for storage of knives that I don't use on a regular basis, but need a secure place. This is also a great option for those with limited counter space. It will accommodate a variety of shapes and sizes.
Date published: 2020-04-07
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product

Can you produce a CAD file?

Asked by: Benard
For technical questions, please reach out to Consumer Relations at info@zwillingus.com, any of our associates will be more than happy to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-25
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 146ms
  • questions, product