Details

ZWILLING Storage 3-inch, Knife sheath

$5.99
ZWILLING Knife Sheath for up to 3-inch Knives is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_30499-520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 184ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-8-cm_3.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3.00 inch","ID":"8-cm_3.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30499-520-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 5 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Specifications

• Item no. 30499-520
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.50 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.15 in
  • Width of product: 0.94 in
  • Height of product: 0.04 in
ZWILLING Storage 3-inch, Knife sheath
4.3 (20)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Knife Sheath for up to 3-inch Knives is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Paring knife sheath! This Zwilling knife protective sheath fits up to 3" knife. This sheath fits perfectly fine to 3" paring knife and vegetable paring knife. Storing your cutlery safely with this knife sheath is ideal if you prefer to keep them in your kitchen in drawer. This sheath keeps blades in top condition, scratch free and protect your hands from being cut on sharp edges when reaching into drawers. Perfect for transporting knives in your travelling knife roll to parties, picnics or vacation homes. It is made of durable, high quality PVC plastic that won't dull knife edges, angled entry notch makes it easy to safely insert your knife and to take it out of the blade guard. This sheath can be hand wash.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ZWILLING sheaths best of the best I have waited years for them to come out with a Good sheet for a knife. I have every single one of my knives, and when I got to tell you, it is the best thing I’ve ever used to protect my knives. I no longer use a knife rack I found those to be very cumbersome and most people don’t know how to take a knife off and I cracked so this is the best I recommend it 100% Get yours today
Date published: 2023-07-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Leave it to a knife company to come up with the perfect sheath! These come in a variety of sizes to fit all of your blade lengths. Light weight and thin with a soft coating on the inside to protect the edge and keep the sheath on the blade. I use these to store my knives in the drawer but because they are thin I can use them to protect myself and the edges in my travel kit.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love these sheaths for the good knives I leave in the drawer. Keeps them safe and clean and no chance of cutting yourself when reaching into a drawer of knives. I have also given these as gifts with a knife, so that way, if someone wants to leave the house to take to a cabin, camping, picnic or event, they can carry in a safe manner.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Safe way to cover your blades A great way to keep your knife safe when traveling, or storing in a drawer. Big enough to fit paring, vegetable or bird beak peelers. With the hard plastic, your blade won’t penetrate through, and with the soft fabric material inside the sheath, it won’t scratch your knife when you cover the blade.
Date published: 2020-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Protect the edge Save your edges with these guards. Easy to slide over the blade before putting them away and you will be so happy that you did. No micro scratches, no big scratches. No nicks. Small investment to make the most important tool in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Don't throw your knives in a drawer without protection. this is an inexpensive way to protect your fingers and knives. If you are heading to a picnic- this is the way to travel with your small knife.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I use these knife sheaths to transport my knives to and from the place where I get them sharpened. They are much better than the flimsy cardboard ones they provide.
Date published: 2020-05-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_30499-520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;