Details

ZWILLING Storage beechwood, In-drawer Knife Organizer

$39.99
ZWILLING In-drawer Knife Organizer - 8 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 200.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_48, tr_152
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35159-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The smart way to safely store your knives.

• Provides easy access to your knives
  • Frees up valuable counter space
  • Sturdy beechwood protects knives from damage and dulling
  • Adaptable trays can be used together for customized storage
  • Holds up to 8 knives. 4 blades up to 5" and 4 blades up to 10"
  • Size: 4 ¼" W x 16" L x 1 7/8" H

Specifications

• Item no. 35159-000
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: beechwood
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.98 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.75 in
  • Width of product: 4.25 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
ZWILLING Storage beechwood, In-drawer Knife Organizer
4.8 (200)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING In-drawer Knife Organizer - 8 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 200.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Genius This is an amazing knife holder for drawers. I replaced a big clunky plastic insert with two of these wooden organizers. They are magnificent. I slam my drawers shut, and the knives stay put. They used to scoot forward in my old organizer. Now there is a rub with this - if you have fat handled knives, like Bob Kramer, they are a slightly snug fit. In the pictures I've attached, the two Kramers on the left. If you had a full set of these, the inserts wouldn't work. With just a few fat handles, the insert works perfectly. The design is honestly genius. Even long carving knives fit in this, and paring knives to boot. And the wood won't dull the knives.
Date published: 2022-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect fit, counter is clutter-free! I ordered two of these knife organizers for my steak knives and my cooking knives. They fit my drawers perfectly and make my cooking knives easily accessible but off the counter. Steak knives are tidy in the drawer, stored safely and I don’t have to slip a sleeve over each for safety & sharpness. In one drawer I have 2 French knives, a carving knife a bread knife and 3 different sized utility/paring knives in one (the steel fits in a space between the block and an organizing tray for serving spoons. in the other drawer, 8 steak knives ready to set the table. The blocks are a light toned beautifully grained beechwood with the Zwilling logo— exactly as pictured. I expect to have these tge rest of my life!
Date published: 2021-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect drawer storage Great way to store knives when counter space is limited. Well made and looks great
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good wood knife organizer I love it very much. I bought this knife set for myself.
Date published: 2021-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Almost too nice looking to stick in a drawer This is a nicely crafted block of wood that sits flat, and at a little over 4" wide, takes up only about a third of a 13" wide drawer in my kitchen, so it's a nice modular storage option. Burrs are very fine and minimal in one of the slots, but not really noticeable except up close, and otherwise is finished perfectly. Works great with my 8" and 4" Zwilling chef's and paring knives respectively, along with my unwieldy off-brand bread knife that no longer has to rattle around. Great option if you have too many appliances hogging counter space to have a free standing block.
Date published: 2022-11-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Second one In drawer knife holder is my second. It is nice but the design is more angular than the earlier model which appears to be better finished or at least more of a wave like curvature where it goes down to allow for the handle to sit flush. Both work. I am not sure why they changed the design other than cheaper to manufaftire
Date published: 2022-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect size Nothing to dislike other than it’s made in China. Beautiful beechwood, slim profile, solid bottom, frees up counter space.
Date published: 2021-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I got this about a year ago and I can't say enough good about it! Not all of my knives fit in my block and I don't have enough counter space to get a bigger block. When I saw this I knew my problems were solved. The configuration of the slots is made to fit longer and shorter knives. It's wood so I know it won't dull my knives and it's easy to spot the knife that I want when I open the drawer.
Date published: 2020-04-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_48, tr_152
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can you produce a CAD file?

Asked by: Benard
For technical questions, please reach out to Consumer Relations at info@zwillingus.com, any of our associates will be more than happy to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35159-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product