Details

ZWILLING Aberdeen 20-pc Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel

$84.99

Contemporary design for formal dining and casual parties

• Classic oval shaped handles with a comfortable grip
  • High quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Polished mirror finish
ZWILLING Aberdeen 20-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 88.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_59
  • loc_en_US, sid_07146-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-20-pcs_20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20-pc","ID":"20-pcs_20-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"07146-020-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 84 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Perfectly shaped oval handles represent distinction in the Aberdeen pattern. This set provides a feeling of substance and quality in the hand and on the table. With a highly polished mirror finish, this sleek design is a perfect complement to any table setting. This set features 4 x 5-piece place settings.

Each piece is fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel, with a long-lasting silver-like luster. The dinner knife is forged for superior cutting precision. The flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges which both look and feel good. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.

• Set includes 4 x 5-piece place settings. 5-piece setting includes dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, teaspoon, and dinner knife
  • Fabricated from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Highly polished mirror finish
  • Maintains a long-lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 07146-020
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 20
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.14 lbs
ZWILLING Aberdeen 20-pc Flatware Set, 18/10 Stainless Steel
4.9 (88)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Aberdeen 20-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 88.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice shiny set I like how the set feels in my hand. I like the design. It’s just out of the box. I haven’t used it yet. No idea how it holds up. If I can update my review later, I will. The only negative is a subjective one — the set is super shiny. Like the stuff that, in Terminator 2, the cop terminator turned into. But I’ve looked high and low and this is the set that best ticks the boxes for me. So hoping I’ll get used to the extreme shine.
Date published: 2020-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Well balanced and efficiently designed I gravitated toward this set because of its simplicity and its similarity to one that I used growing up (a Stanley Roberts York set). These are very simply designed with an efficient, just-hefty-enough oval stem that feels well balanced in your hand. My only minor quibble was the shipping—the twist ties used for the display set at the front of the box appear to be too flimsy for shipping, so in one of my sets, a loose fork ended up scratching the two spoons. (Not a big deal, I’ll get over it ha.) In all, I think this set will be great for everyday use and for company. Super pleased!
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quality silverware & feels good in your hand Great set of flatware! My partner and I were looking to upgrade our mish-mash of silverware and were excited to find this set. The only reason we are giving 4 stars vs 5 is that the silver seems to scratch fairly easily (we have a stainless steel sink), so we've adjusted how we store and wash them to avoid any further scratches. As our everyday silverware, we did anticipate them getting some scratches, but just didn't realize it'd be super easy to get those first ones.
Date published: 2021-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The silverware feels a little small in your hand but like the look of the sleek design. It is already developing rust spots after a few washes in the dishwasher and I wash the knives by hand. Not super impressed with the quality since my last flatware set didn’t get rust spots for almost 20 years after washing in my dishwasher.
Date published: 2021-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just the right set! A service for 4 is a perfect starter set for young adults, an ideal gift set for your graduate's future apartment. This flatware is simple with a modern look and lightweight. It is manufactured from premium quality 18/10 stainless steel, will not tarnish and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bringing class to every day I purchased a couple sets to retrofit our silverware collection and am not disappointed. The value was amazing and the silverware feels elegant. The weight is perfect and I like the rounded/cylindrical handles. There are a couple of care instructions included in the packaging that address some other users’ concerns over rust (don’t let soak in sink, don’t let acidic foods sit on the silverware, rust can be polished off if appears). Very happy with this purchase!
Date published: 2021-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set! A great set of flatware. It has a great amount of table settings while not having excess pieces like serving sets. I like the look of this collection, very modern and slim. They feel great in hand and have a nice weight to them as well. Since they have the 18/10 stainless steel construction, I don’t have to worry about the flatware pieces tarnishing over time, so they can look great every use!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very simple and delicate looking, these are the perfect companion to dinnerware that may have a more busy pattern. They will not overpower and make everything look mismatched, but will compliment and add to the tablescape. The 18/10 stainless steel looks great and will remain looking great due to the corrosion resistance. It will continue to look like the day you took it out of the box.
Date published: 2020-05-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_29, tr_59
  • loc_en_US, sid_07146-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What is the weight of the dinner fork / spoons in either grams or ounces? 

Asked by: gmag
Hi 5.8 - 6.6mm
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-04-06

How long are each of the pieces?

Asked by: Runner497
Dinner Knife 9 1/8 Dinner Fork 7 7/8 Dinner Spoon 7 ¼ Salad Fork 7 1/8 Teaspoon 6 ½
Date published: 2021-03-11

What is the length of the knife?

Asked by: Fichte
Dinner Knife 9.1"
Date published: 2021-02-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_07146-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product