• Black
YOU SAVE: -25%
$40.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -25%
$40.00 $29.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 12ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener
$40.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Safely and easily keep your knives razor sharp with the 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener. Ceramic rods in both coarse and fine grits will put an edge on even the dullest knife with only a few strokes. One side features a 15 degree angle for western-style knives, the other a 10 degree angle for Asian-style knives. The protected safety grip keeps your fingers out of harms way while allowing the sharpener to stay firmly on a surface.
  • Quickly and safely sharpens your blades
  • Non-slip bottom
  • Comfortable handle also protects fingers
  • Four stages, coarse and fine for both Western and Asian-style blades
  • Easy to use, just pull through.
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Plastic
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent sharpener I bought this along with a new set of knives. To test it out, I used it on a 10 year old set of box store Faberware knives that the new set would be replacing. In one word, AMAZING! It put a razor sharp edge on a knife that has been abused and neglected. I highly recommend this product to restore and maintain the sharpness of your investment.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works! This thing just flat works! Keep it in you kitchen drawer and if a knife isn't really sharp a couple quick pulls through the sharpener and you are ready to go.
Date published: 2019-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use and effective. This was very easy and intuitive to use. Also did a great job of sharpening!
Date published: 2019-09-18
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Can this be used on Zwilling Pro knives? I believe they are 15'.    Thx

Asked by: JimV
Yes, this sharpener would work great for a fine edge Zwilling Pro knife.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-04

Can I sharpen Zwilling Cleavers with this?

Asked by: Chelsea
Yes, you may sharpen Zwilling/Twin and/or Henckels International-branded cleavers with this sharpener.
Date published: 2018-08-22

Will this sharper return my Zwilling Santoku to its original sharpness?

Asked by: mmohsen
This sharpener will help sharpen a Santoku knife. However, Japanese-style knives have steeper edge angles and are more effectively honed with steels or stones. We also offer a professional sharpening service here: https://zwillingonline.practicaldatacore.com/mod_zwillingEdge/
Date published: 2018-06-25

Can it be used for serrated knives.

Asked by: Chris B
No, this item is for use with fine edge kitchen knives only. We do not recommend sharpening serrated knives as sharpening devices can destroy the teeth on the blades that enable them to work properly.
Date published: 2018-06-06

Does it make sense to use this to establish the edge angle and then hone with a steel?

Asked by: MarkDewStevens
You certainly could. I used this on a 10 year old set of box store knives that had been neglected and abused. Just following the instructions resulted in a carving knife that would shave paper. Continued use of a hone, after using this product will result in keeping an edge longer.
Answered by: dlsorensen
Date published: 2018-05-28
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_32602-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • questions, product