Details

ZWILLING 2-pc, Mixed set

{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66562-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
YOU SAVE: -20%
$187.00 $149.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -20%
$187.00 $149.99
ZWILLING Forte 12 - inch Wok with Turner is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2021, m_5, d_12, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_66562-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 156ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The grill pan is made with solid forged aluminium and heats incredibly quickly. The grooves in its base not only ensure those appetising grill marks when cooking meat, fish, vegetables or bread, they also have the positive effect of preventing ingredients from sitting steeped in oil or fat. The pan features extremely scratch-resistant 6-ply GRANITIUM Ti-X non-stick coating and an extra layer of titanium. The cookware’s ergonomic stainless steel handle remains wonderfully cool when cooking. The whole package is also made even more wonderful by its incredibly elegant granite design by Milan-based Studio Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez.

• GRANITIUM Ti-X non-stick coating
  • ergonomic stainless steel handle
  • extremely scratch-resistant

Specifications

• Item no. 66562-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: (no specific)
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING 2-pc, Mixed set
$187.00 $149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Forte 12 - inch Wok with Turner is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous wok Love this wok for easy, quick stir frys, steaming and frying. I love steaming and stir frying hearty vegetables in this wok! Perfect for shrimp and fish taco night. The turner is a bonus. Quick and even heating, plus extremely durable. It's an incredible non stick pan. I have been using these pans on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by the performance. This pan exceeds expectations. The innovative non stick surface is superior. Easy release and clean up. The rounded, smooth handles are extremely comfortable to hold. Fantastic pans..plus induction compatible.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This wok is exceptional. It is made from cold-forged aluminum which provides fast heat-up and excellent heat transfer. Nothing sticks to this pan as the coating consists of five super-strong layers that resist corrosion, scratching, peeling and blistering. You can use any kind of utensil with pan, even metal. This pan also comes with a turner, a nice addition.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally a lasting wok! I love the Zwilling brand and was so excited to find a wok in the same brand. I love the spatula that is included with the wok. Great product and very happy with all my Zwilling products!
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An Excellent Non-Stick Wok After using a large 12" french skillet for stirfry, I'm finally glad to have this gem in the cabinet! Makes enough to feed my family of 4 with leftovers.
Date published: 2020-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Can’t wait to use I haven’t used yet, but it’s heavy duty and beautifully finished. Looks well made. Fit and finish, top quality
Date published: 2020-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Forte Wok and Spatula This is a great product that you would expect from Zwilling. Expect it to last a lifetime
Date published: 2020-12-16
  • y_2021, m_5, d_12, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_66562-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;