Staub Cast Iron 2.75-qt Round La Coquette with Glass Lid, Grenadine
Cherished by professional and home chefs alike, Staub cocottes are the benchmark for enameled cast iron cookware.
The Round La Coquette with Glass Lid is a charming new addition to our legendary cocotte collection. Featuring a glass lid that allows you to effortlessly monitor the cooking process, these small-sized pots are perfect for fluffy grains, tender veggies, or savory soups.
Their vintage handles provide a secure grip while adding stylish flair. Like all Staub cocottes, La Coquette easily transitions from the oven to the table, and from generation to generation.
- Vintage handles are curved for a comfortable, secure grip
- Glass lid permits easy monitoring of cooking process
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Colorful enamel finish will not chip, crack or rust
- Beautifully transitions from kitchen to table
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France
- Substance: Cast Iron
- Coating: Enamel
- Net weight: 8.40 lbs
- Capacity: 2.75 qt
- Height of product: 11.70 in
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- reviews, product