Details

Staub Vintage Line Saute pan with glass lid, black matte

{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40505-315-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • black matte
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Staub Vintage Line no-size Saute pan with glass lid, black matte black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_15000204, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 162ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 15000204
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.28 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.93 in
  • Width of product: 8.50 in
  • Height of product: 4.80 in
Staub Vintage Line Saute pan with glass lid, black matte
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Vintage Line no-size Saute pan with glass lid, black matte black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Unique! I love the new Staub Vintage line. All the great qualities of Staub with a refreshing vintage look. The wooden handles are extremely comfortable and are a nice contrast to the the cast iron. The glass lid lets me see what's going on, and helps make the pan lighter than the traditional cocotte. A great everyday pan. Love to use for grains, and is a perfect rice pot due to the absorbent nature of the cast iron. Sauces, gravies, and oatmeal are a few of the many other things I use this pan for, with always outstanding results.
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful I love this pan! My Mom has an old cast iron pan very similar and I love the mix of metal with the wooden handle. Unlike Mom's pan, this one has two layers of enameling on the inside which makes it super easy to care for; no seasoning required! Cast iron heats evenly and browns beautifully making it the perfect saute pan. The enameling on the outside also protects it from rust and will keep it looking beautiful forever.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous stove top All the features you would expect from a Staub and then some . This pot is dedicated to your stove top. It's a heavy duty pot which will heat quickly and evenly. The innovative black matte interior is designed for easy release and clean up. The helper handle and pour spout base is awesome for sauce making. Love the glass lid and wooden handle. Lover the comfort of the wooden handle. See through glass lid is a bonus.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the vintage look! What a fantastic collection from Staub! Love this vintage look, it is such a great style and really fits my personal kitchen aesthetic. Love that it is enameled yet looks like traditional cast iron, so you get that old vintage vibe with a modern twist when using the saucepan. Such a great piece to use for all sorts of sauces, soups or cider since it's that time of year!
Date published: 2020-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Beautiful, So Functional This piece of cookware is not only beautiful but has amazing heat capability. I love that you use this pot for boiling or a delicate sauce. You can even fry a burger in it, the interior black matte finish provides a perfect cooking surface for anything. The lid fits tightly so none of the flavor base you create escapes through condensation.
Date published: 2020-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for sauces I really like to use this pot for sauces. This is my new favorite for cheese sauce. The pour spouts make it easy to use without making a drippy mess!! This is a great addition to my Staub collection. Great for my induction stove top. The innovative black matter interior allows for perfect even heating. Clean up is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This cute cast iron saucepan is the perfect size and I love that the glass lid comes with it to allowing monitoring. The wood handle is so attractive and nicely balances the weight of the cast iron. This is a nice little go to for oatmeal, sauces and warming up soup!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vintage Reinvented! Another great quality Staub pan with all the features that are important in a saute pan and cooks evenly without hotspots. Use it for soups and stews and you can monitor progress through the tight fitting glass lid. This has become one of my favorite Staub pieces.
Date published: 2020-10-26
  • y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_15000204, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 139ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;