Details

Staub Vintage Line 2-pc, Cast iron, Frying pan set with glass lid

{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40505-314-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • black matte
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Staub Vintage Line 2-pcs_2-pc 2-pc, Cast iron, Frying pan set with glass lid black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2021, m_4, d_12, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_15000207, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 145ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 15000207
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.07 lbs
  • Length of product: 21.46 in
  • Width of product: 11.02 in
  • Height of product: 3.11 in
Staub Vintage Line 2-pc, Cast iron, Frying pan set with glass lid
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Vintage Line 2-pcs_2-pc 2-pc, Cast iron, Frying pan set with glass lid black is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous fry pan Awesome stove top pan with see through lid! Perfect for searing, braising and frying. The innovative black matte material does not need seasoning and will heat up quickly, evenly and will hold an even temperature throughout the cook time. The round wooden handle is comfortable to hold and will remain cool to the touch. I also the like hanging loop! Great stove top pan with the see through lid!!
Date published: 2020-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great looking fry pan I love this new vintage looking fry pan from Staub. The glass lid fits tight and allows me to see what's happening, the wooden handle stays cool and is super comfortable in the hand and the enamel finish doesn't need seasoning. This pan heats up quickly and cooks evenly every time and is easy to clean. Due to the wooden handle this fry pan can only be used on the stove top.
Date published: 2020-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cool "Vintage" Piece Your friends will envy you for finding such a beautiful cast iron fry pan with a wooden handle! You'll be pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to clean because the interior has two layers of enameling; plus nothing fries better than a cast iron skillet. The glass lid is an added bonus making it the perfect pan for one pot meals.
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best of Staub Vintage Series This Staub Vintage 11" Frypan is great for serving crispy potatoes, pan fried chicken and pork chops which all cook to perfection. This Cast Iron pan retains even heating and is perfect for browning and searing. Great for oven to table serving and the glass lid locks in moisture. A must have for every kitchen.
Date published: 2020-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow Love the look of this new Staub Vintage line. Beautiful wooden handle and glass lid, allows me to also use as a small braiser. Made in France, and used in Five Star Restaurants throughout the world, Staub is a leader in cast iron enamel cookware and is leading the way with this new design!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Old School! I love the new "vintage" Staub fry pan. The interior has the famous black matte finish which sears and carmelizes anything beautifully. The glass lid fits tightly allowing for great steaming ability and you can monitor all your cooking. A helper handle is a nice option.
Date published: 2021-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome saute pan! Love the look of this saute pan! Great functionality to this piece, I can use for anything and everything. Heats up super quickly and evenly on my gas stovetop. Love the wooden handle to it, such a cool aesthetic feature to it. Great enameled cast iron piece from Staub!
Date published: 2020-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the perfect cast iron fry pan. The glass lid is an excellent addition to Staub fry pans and the helper handle makes it easy and safe to remove it from the stove, oven or table. The wood handle is really comfortable and looks great too!
  • y_2021, m_4, d_12, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_15000207, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 106ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;