Details

Staub La Cocotte 7-qt, round, Cocotte, white

{"pure-white-7.00-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"pure-white","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 qt","ID":"7.00-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40505-249-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}

Promotions

N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
N/A
Staub La Cocotte 7.00-qt 7-qt, round, Cocotte, white pure-white is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2021, m_8, d_4, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_19612802, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 157ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 19612802
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 1
Measurements
  • Capacity: 7.00 qt
Staub La Cocotte 7-qt, round, Cocotte, white
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub La Cocotte 7.00-qt 7-qt, round, Cocotte, white pure-white is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous color, gorgeous pot! I use my 7qt cocotte at least once a week. It's perfect for cooking chili, pasole, soups and stews. It's not so oversized that it's hard to manage but can still hold a significant amount of food. Made in France, Staub cast iron is surrounded by 3 layers on enamel on the interior and 3 layers of a beautiful glaze on the exterior. No need to season these pots and they can even go in the dishwasher if necessary. Interior is slightly textured for a perfect brown or sear and easy release. The lids have continuous basting beads for a consistently moist environment during cooking. No wonder restaurants prefer to cook in Staub. This pot will not disappoint.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kitchen Essential I love my Staub 7 quart dutch oven and consider it a kitchen essential. It is the perfect size for Sunday family dinners whether its stews, gumbo, or a roast. The interior enameling browns beautifully and is very durable and will never chip or peel. The lid is very heavy, fits tightly and has self basting "dimples" that creates a rain forest in your pot. You get some incredible flavors in a short cooking time. The exterior has three layers of enameling that is chip resistant and extremely beautiful making it perfect for serving on your kitchen table. Love the brass knob!
Date published: 2020-06-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice size cocotte! This 7 qt. Cocotte is a great size dutch oven and is a perfect size for medium to larger portion size recipes. I love how versatile of a piece this is, and I use it for so many things: soups, casseroles, bread, etc. I love how the lid helps keep in the moisture in the cocotte for even cooking and helps prevent your food from drying out. Also with the enameling being black and not white on the inside, it really looks great with the white color and brass knob.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from STAUB Cocottes Pleasure to Use Slow cooking with STAUB Cocottes is an act of pure pleasure... From the reduction of 5 lbs. of onions down to a caramelized base for French Onion Soup to doing cooktop work of Boeuf Bourguignon and finishing it in the oven (and many other finish in the oven recipes). The cast iron material just allows you to hold and master the heat. I highly recommend the large vessels especially to people who love cooking.
Date published: 2021-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from White Staub! Generous size. Great for a large family. Create soups, chili or sauce on the cooktop, or a roast or huge pot of mac and cheese in the oven. Everything turns out so well. The cast iron heats up evenly. The rough enamel interior browns well. Personally I love the white in our white kitchen. Such a versatile piece.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Substantial Size Staub Great heat retention and distribution are further enhanced by Staub's black matte enameled interior and continuous self-basting spikes found on the underside of lid. Perfect browning and braising combine with moist flavorful results for delicious recipes served oven to table in this stunning cocotte.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing pan This is a true work of art! Amazing quality! Withstands anything!!!
Date published: 2020-12-27
  • y_2021, m_8, d_4, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_19612802, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;