YOU SAVE: -57%
464.00 $200.03

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -57%
464.00 $200.03
5QT Tall Cocotte French Blue is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_12502470, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 13ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item no. 12502470
Staub La Cocotte 5-qt round Cocotte, Ice-Blue
$464.00 $200.03
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.
Characteristics
  • Color: Ice-Blue
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 11.46 lbs
  • Capacity: 5.07 qt
  • Length of product: 11.89 in
  • Width of product: 9.45 in
  • Height of product: 7.24 in
  • Height without lid: 5.35 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
  • Bottom diameter: 7.48 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
5QT Tall Cocotte French Blue is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous French Blue Fabulous tall design for making stock, cooking pasta, creating large batches of soups and stews. I like this size and shape for enormous batches of bulky greens such as escarole and swiss chard. This pot will heat quickly and hold an even temperature throughout the cooking process. Everything you would expect from a Staub cast iron. Exceptional craftsmanship and quality. The innovative black matte interior provides remarkable heat distribution and retention. The creative dimples under the lid provide continuous moisture flow. Easy release and clean up! Stove to oven to table- Stunning color to brighten your table.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I really like the taller sides on this 5qt cocotte. Awesome for deep frying, layered dishes, soups, stews, chili and for baking bread. Made in France, Staub cast iron is surrounded by 3 layers on enamel on the interior and 3 layers of a beautiful glaze on the exterior. No need to season these pots and they can even go in the dishwasher if necessary. Interior is slightly textured for a perfect brown or sear and easy release. The lids have continuous basting beads for a consistently moist environment during cooking. No wonder restaurants prefer to cook in Staub. This pot will not disappoint.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great tall dutch oven This 5 qt. Cocotte is a great size dutch oven and is a perfect size for small to medium portion size recipes. I love how versatile of a piece this is, and I use it for so many things: soups, casseroles, etc. I love how the lid helps keep in the moisture in the cocotte for even cooking and helps prevent your food from drying out. With it being a taller dutch oven, it’s great for recipes that have a lot of liquid base and it isn’t as wide, so it doesn’t take up as much space. Also with the enameling being black and not white on the inside, it really looks great with the French blue.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A taller Staub Great size and height. It's the same width as a 4 quart round Staub but taller which creates more capacity. Great for soups, chili and also deep frying. The black textured enamel interior browns and caramelizes well. The self basting spikes on the inside of the lid keeps precious moisture and flavor in the pot. Beautiful color!
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Tall! Love the height of this pan, take advantage of the up space on your stove top. The tall cocotte heats up quickly, evenly and stays hot for hours. It has self-basting spikes on the interior of the lid which collect and return all moisture back into dish. The French blue color is refreshing.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This 5-qt Cocotte is great for soups, sauces, chili and also good for cooking full meals chicken w/vegatables, heats up quickly and cooks evenly, easy to clean
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous size Purchased for the perfect size that it is for my small family. Exceptional color adds to my home decor. I leave it on display when not cooking.
Date published: 2019-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my Staub I used it to braise a small beef roast. Create great tasting fall off the bone beef
Date published: 2019-12-23
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_12502470, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;