185.00 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
185.00 $129.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Ceramic 13 x 9 - inch Rectangular Covered Baker - WS Sapphire is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-329, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 40500-329
Characteristics
  • Color: Dark-Blue
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Capacity: 4.80 qt
Staub Ceramique rectangular, Oven dish, Dark Blue
$185.00 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Ceramic 13 x 9 - inch Rectangular Covered Baker - WS Sapphire is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I am definitely more of a cook than a baker but when I do take the time to bake something, I usually use this standard-sized rectangular dish. I most recently used it to spread some rice krispie treats for a birthday party but have also loved using it for homemade brownies, blueberry/oatmeal crumble. The glass porcelain dish is finished with enamel making it easy to release and serve food. It impeccably distributes and maintains heat while never absorbing moisture and resisting scratches and stains. Plus the beautiful dark blue matches perfectly with my Staub cast iron cookware!
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great baker for all sorts of uses! A great baker for desserts like cobblers, to making ice box cakes to casserole dishes. The ceramic is very versatile with going from oven to table with ease; it’s also dishwasher safe, fridge and freezer safe. Easy to clean too, love that aspect. The lid has little dimples underneath, so perfect for keeping moisture in your baker and not letting your food dry out, an innovative aspect to providing the best cooking experience in your baker. It cooks evenly and thoroughly and the dark blue color brings a nice pop of color to any table setting.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Make a statement at your next pot luck dinner This is such a beautiful baking and serving piece. It is my go-to pan for family night dinners. Plus, it fits perfectly in my travel bag for a 9 x 13 dishes, making it ideal for pot luck dinners. The design is just like the cast iron with the stainless steel knob and "dimpled", heavy lid and the colors match exactly too. It's made from a durable ceramic that is very chip resistant, plus it heats evenly and can go in the oven up to 500 degrees. It can also go in the freezer for make ahead casseroles.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful covered baking dish! Love that I can take this dish anywhere. Staub ceramic baking dishes are made with the same attention to detail and premium quality that you find with the Staub line of cast iron. Brilliant colors, durable, scratch and stain resistant, dishwasher, freezer, microwave and oven safe, these baking dishes will accommodate all of your recipe needs. Pretty enough to go directly from the oven to the table.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Presentation This covered casserole produces perfectly golden and moist results. Dishes to do not dry out thanks to stoneware not absorbing moisture and the basting spikes on underside of lid. Baker can go from refrigerator to oven to table and for a perfect presentation, keeping your baked masterpiece a secret until the lid is removed. Glossy finish resists scratching and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Stove and Serve Beauty and function! This baking dish is ample for family meals and sweet treats! I use this regularly for family casserole dishes. It's a perfect dish for plan ahead meals. Easily goes from freezer to oven to table. Great dish to have when you are entertaining. Take it with you to your next pot luck- the lid is tight fitting and will keep your meal safe and warm!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wow this baker is huge which means bigger lasagnas in our house, perfect for leftovers. I make them ahead of time and put them in the freezer. When we need one, i pull it out and put it directly into the over (yes directly into the oven). There are no thermal shock problems, like cracking. Love the cover, no messy saran wrap or tinfoil that doesn't stay on.
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful covered baker Beautiful covered baker! Designed to mimic the Staub cast iron-the shape of the lid, nickel plated knob and the self basting spikes under the lid. The size is generous, nice and deep. Bake with or without the lid. The choice of colors look beautiful on the table or buffet.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_19, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-329, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;