YOU SAVE: -29%
35.00 $24.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -29%
35.00 $24.99
Staub Ceramic 7-inch Small Serving Bowl - Basil is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 28.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_40510-802, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 15ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 40510-802
Staub Ceramics 7-inch Small Serving Bowl - Basil
$35.00 $24.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The elegance and functionality of Staub ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches Staub's cast iron to mix perfectly on your table top. Oven and broiler safe up to 572F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe. Highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Desiged by Staub in France, manufactured in China
Characteristics
  • Color: Basil-Green
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.20 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.48 qt
  • Length of product: 8.94 in
  • Width of product: 7.36 in
  • Height of product: 3.90 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.09 in
  • Bottom diameter: 0.00 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Staub Ceramic 7-inch Small Serving Bowl - Basil is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not just any bowl This is an individual salad or pasta bowl at my house. It is a bit large, but it works so well that my family gravitates to it. Some even use it for cereal. I think its the handles - easy to grab and hold. As a serving bowl it does and excellent job too, don't get me wrong. When the family and friends have cleared out, its just perfect for serving side dishes for my husband and I. I like it because I can hold things in the oven in it; I can bake in it if I need to. And the depth of the bright red is beautiful. It comes out at all the holidays and 3-day All American weekend celebrations.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have several Staub ceramic because not only are they amazing quality but I love the way I can match my cast iron and my ceramics with the gorgeous enamel colors, This small serving bowl ends up on my table with cut fruit, vegetables and side dishes as well as snacks like Goldfish crackers and pretzels. These are durable, microwave and dishwasher safe and go in and out of the fridge or oven for so many uses.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love the Staub ceramic serving bowls. I use them for baking and snacks such as big bowls of chips, pretzels, m & m's when I have a house full! Just a personal preference for family and friend gatherings. I like how they look on the table too, and how easily they go from the oven to the table. These are good for hot, cold, and room temperate dishes then can go straight to the dishwasher!
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous bowl! This Staub bowl size is excellent single-serve bowl for breakfast such as cereal and milk, a nice size of soup, a great rice bowl, salad, fruits, and sauces. Excellent for party table setting filled with sweet treats, snacks, chips and etc. It is dishwasher safe, easy clean glass porcelain-enamel polish finish!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great serving bowl! The perfect little bowl for mixing ingredients, serving soups, side dishes, desserts, or let’s be honest a bowl of ice cream for "sharing." The ceramic bowl does a great job of heating up from the oven or staying cold from the fridge or freezer. Very easy to clean and it’s dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I seem to grab this bowl for everything - from baking bread, prep work to leftover storage. It can go from the freezer to the oven, up to 572F with no thermal shock problems. It also goes in the microwave and is dishwasher safe. Handles are a big help when the bowl is full.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This bowl is perfect for prep work, not to big and not to small. It can go from the freezer to the oven, up to 572F with no thermal shock problems. It also goes in the microwave and is dishwasher safe. It will nest in the bigger Staub bowls - great space saving!
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from We Have an Assortment of These I use this for serving just about anything at dinner. You can freeze Staub ceramics and then put them straight into the oven with no cracking. Maintains heat so well so food doesn't get cold quickly. Microwave safe and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-08
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_40510-802, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;