115.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
115.00 $79.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Ceramic 3-pc Mini Heart Cocotte Set - Cherry is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_18, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_40511-419, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 158ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Glass porcelain finish. Oven to tabletop presentation that can mix with Staub cast-iron collections. Oven safe up to 572F. Highly scratch resistant. Highly impact and thermal shock resistant. Oven, broiler, microwave and freezer safe. High polished rim won't scratch surfaces. Easy to grip handles. Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Made in China
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Desiged by Staub in France, manufactured in China

Specifications

• Item no. 40511-419
Characteristics
  • Color: Cherry
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.71 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.90 in
  • Width of product: 3.62 in
  • Height of product: 2.80 in
Staub Ceramics 3-pc Mini Heart Cocotte Set - Cherry
$115.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Ceramic 3-pc Mini Heart Cocotte Set - Cherry is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everyday is Valentine's day! Beautiful Staub heart shape mini cocotte, everyday is Valentine's Day! This brings happiness to friends and family, literally a hearty bakeware for daily cooking. Perfect baking mini pot pies, single serve mac & cheese, cupcakes, custard cakes, cheese and salsa dips and variety of dipping sauce. This mini is perfect to fill with treats, candies, and snacks. Great salt and pepper container on the counter for quick access and will simply add uniqueness. This ceramic bakeware is oven and broiler safe up to 572F, it is microwave and freezer safe. Cleaning is a breeze for its glass porcelain finish is highly scratch resistant, and thermal shock resistant and are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My heart is filled with mac & cheese for you! You have to give the French credit for whimsy. This set is a great way to surprise the kids and everyone you love with a delicious surprise. The high quality ceramic ensures that whatever you bake in it will come our perfectly. In addition to mac & cheese, I have also used it for salmon rillette, crumbles, puddings and appetizers. I have also put it on buffet tables to hold condiments; and I have broken up a set, filled it with candies and given it as gifts. Pretty versatile.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to pull out these adorable little dishes. Nothing says I love you more than individual ice cream cups or molten chocolate brownies. These are ideal because they can go in the freezer, microwave, oven and into the dishwasher. Same beautiful finish as all of my Staub cast iron.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mini heart shaped ceramic cocottes are so cute for valentines day or any time you want to present a special treat. Even though they are oven safe don't think of these as only something to bake in...they are cute and whimsical for candies, nuts or dips at bridal showers, birthday parties or any gathering.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute valentine trio I love these little heart cocottes. They are so perfect for my Valentines decor. The y are also great for cooking in. The ceramic is very durable and so easy to clean. They are oven safe and are perfect for individual desserts like pot de creme.
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for Valentine's Day dinners What a great set to have for Valentine’s Day. Not only is it adorable, but it’s a great serving individual dishes for desserts, side dishes, even as a bowl for candy hearts. Love the look of this piece and the construction of it is fantastic.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I 'heart' these mini cocottes around February 14th every year. They are perfect for baking indulgent and guilt-free individual brownies or for decorating around the house and filling with my favorite chocolates.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Spread the love Three heart dishes for three kids. We not only use these during Valentine's Day week, but for other special days or events throughout the year. They are great filled with their favorite sweet. Making memories!
Date published: 2020-04-15
  • y_2020, m_10, d_18, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_40511-419, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 16ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 140ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;