Details

Staub Ceramic - Oval Baking Dishes/ Gratins 2-pc, Baking Dish Set, cherry

$49.99
$89.99
-44 %
Staub Ceramic 2-pc Oval Baking Dish Set - Cherry is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 433.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_107, tr_326
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 159ms
  • reviews, product
{"dark-blue-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-632-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-633-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-080-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"cherry-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-630-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: cherry
$89.99
$49.99
$49.99
$49.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 2-piece oval baking dish set gently retains heat and won't absorb moisture, producing a delicious result for all your favorite recipes. The comfortable, large handles make maneuvering hot dishes easy. Cook sides and mains, including lasagna, casseroles, and desserts, as well as roasted meats and vegetables. This set offers two of the most essential dishes in the kitchen.

The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 570°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

• Set includes 2 nesting oval dishes: 9-inch oval dish and 11-inch oval dish
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Comfortable, large handles for easy maneuvering
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 570°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-630
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 572.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.20 lbs
Staub Ceramic - Oval Baking Dishes/ Gratins 2-pc, Baking Dish Set, cherry
4.9 (433)
-44% 89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

PREP, BAKE & SERVE IN THE SAME DISH, WITH STAUB CERAMICS

Designed-in-France STAUB Ceramics are an elegant and functional addition to the kitchen. Their stunning porcelain glass finish beautifies any tabletop. With a durable, scratch-, impact-, and thermal-shock resistant construction, they are made to be used every day. Choose from a variety of sets including baking dishes, prep bowls, pie plates, and covered bakers.

Oven and broiler safe to 572°F, STAUB Ceramics are ideal for baking comforting casseroles, centerpiece roasts, and tempting desserts.

Prep, bake, roast, or freeze directly in STAUB ceramics then serve straight to the tabletop for an effortless, elegant presentation.

STAUB baking dishes conveniently nest within each other for effortless, compact storage in drawers or on kitchen shelves.

Staub Ceramic Baking Dishes

Staub Ceramic Baking Dishes

Staub Ceramic 2-pc Oval Baking Dish Set - Cherry is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 433.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gratin dish! This Staub baking dish is an all-in one dish for all your baking needs, perfect for every gratin dish. I've enjoyed every staub baking dish I owned, my favorite is cherry red and rustic blue. This dish is everything you need to cook a delicious food to share with your family and friends. It is made of glass porcelain finish, highly scratch resistant, transitions from oven to table beautifully, colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Oven safe up to 572F, broiler, can be microwave, and freezer safe. Cleaning is a breeze but it is dishwasher safe! dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A meal in two dishes. Just add a salad. With these two gratins you're pretty much ready if you're cooking for 2. Entree in the 11-inch and side dish or dessert in the 9-inch. The art of flavorful cooking is as easy as that. The French have done this for decades, knowing too, that if you serve the meal in beautiful cookware, it adds to the enjoyment and it is easy on the clean up. These oval dishes require no special effort - once around with a sponge and into the dishwasher they go. The high quality ceramic makes for consistent heating and cooking so food comes out perfectly cooked.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful white dish! This Staub baking dish is my favorite color,white! Cleaning is a breeze! It is all-in one dish for all your baking needs, I've enjoyed every staub baking dish I owned. This dish is everything you need to cook a delicious food to share with your family and friends. It is made of glass porcelain finish, highly scratch resistant, transitions from oven to table beautifully, colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Oven safe up to 572F, broiler, can be microwave, freezer safe and dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Phenominal Set I love the overall quality of this baking set ! Used it for the first time on New Years Day. I pre-made both Mac and cheese au gratin and a tuna casserole a few days before and froze them in the dishes...took them out...right into the oven ! ... Such a presentation on the table and they performed better than zi had ever expected...kudos! I have almost every Staub cast iron piece in the dark blue (I really mean almost every piece) and was hesitant about the ceramic bakeware....my bad...couldn't be more impressed with the quality !
Date published: 2023-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black is black, it blends to every kitchen! This Staub baking dish is my favorite color, it is all-in one dish for all your baking needs, I've enjoyed every staub baking dish I owned. This dish is everything you need to cook a delicious food to share with your family and friends. It is made of glass porcelain finish, highly scratch resistant and cleaning is a breeze, transitions from oven to table beautifully, colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Oven safe up to 572F, broiler, can be microwave, freezer safe and dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My New Favorite Baking Dishes Made a pasta dish and put it in the large baking dish to bake- it came out perfect! My favorite part was the lack of clean up time. I let it soak for just a minute and ran it under hot water and it was great! Nothing was stuck and I’m excited to use these dishes again soon.
Date published: 2022-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really handsome gratins in two very good sizes. In my opinion, black or other really dark colors show food to best advantage - like a black mat around a photo. The flat black finish is a little flatter than I expected. Ideal would be a soft shine like Columbia’s black pottery. Nevertheless, the shapes and sizes are going to be very useful. Ordered two sets, one set as a gift, and have not yet received the second one, so cannot yet comment on how well they bake and clean up.
Date published: 2020-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from the best little bakers I collect Staub and this was my first set.. i now own two sets.. anything that i want to bake without a lid.. i use these.. my hubby and i make nachos in the smaller ones.. the larger I use for gratins and asparagus that I roast.. they clean up like a dream and look brand new every single time. For the holidays every one looks at the Staub pieces and always compliment their elegant look and fabulous outcomes.
Date published: 2019-09-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_107, tr_326
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can these ceramic baking dishes be used in a wood fired pizza oven if the temp is under 550f? The reason I ask is it states not to be used on a stove top and a pizza oven floor has heat retention. Thank you,

Asked by: Chef Joe 55
Yes, however, the Staub Ceramic dish cannot be too cold. Not from a refrigerator. let the Dish sit at room temperature for a while if you are putting in a very hot oven.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-04-08

I want to know the dimension of this dish set.

Asked by: Erisa
This set includes the 9" and 11" oval baking dishes. The (overall) dimensions for these products are 11.2 X 6.9 X 2.2" and 13.9 X 8.7 X 2.6" respectively.
Date published: 2022-09-16

What are the sizes of the two dishes? Please include nominal length and actual length and capacity. I don' t understand why you wouldn't include such basic information in all your listings.

Asked by: language lover
This set includes the 9" and 11" baking dishes. The dimensions for the smaller dish are 11.2" long with handles X 6.9" wide X 2.2" tall, and the dimensions for the larger one are 13.9" X 8.7" X 2.6".
Date published: 2023-08-23

I don't see the size of these baking dishes? What are their sizes? Thanks

Asked by: Annemarie
This set includes the 9" and 11" oval baking dishes.
Date published: 2018-05-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product