Details

Staub Ceramic - Specialties 0.5 qt, Pumpkin, Petite Cocotte, Black Matte

$44.99

Welcome the Fall Harvest with this Pumpkin Pot

• Elegant, seasonal design for cozy autumn cooking
  • Black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
  • Self-basting lid yields moist, flavorful results
  • Made in France
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Pumpkin Cocotte - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 146.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_32, tr_114
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-548, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-12-cm_0.5-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.5 qt","ID":"12-cm_0.5-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.5 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-548-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"cinnamon-12-cm_0.5-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"burnt orange","ID":"cinnamon","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color burnt orange is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.5 qt","ID":"12-cm_0.5-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.5 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-555-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"cinnamon-15-cm_0.75-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"burnt orange","ID":"cinnamon","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color burnt orange is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.75 qt","ID":"15-cm_0.75-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.75 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-554-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"black-15-cm_0.75-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.75 qt","ID":"15-cm_0.75-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.75 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-549-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Color: black matte
$44.99
$44.99
Size: 0.5 qt
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Serve up hot dips, savory spreads and, single-serve portions of warming pumpkin soup. Taking inspiration from the French Rouge Vif d’Etampes, better known as the Cinderella pumpkin, this heirloom piece was designed to help you create your own fairy tale and adds a sprinkle of magic to your entertaining table (no matter what the season).

Charming, covetable, and oh-so striking, the pumpkin shapes transfer seamlessly from freezer to oven to table. The porcelain enamel finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 570°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, our pumpkin cocotte features a rich and unrivaled heritage of craftsmanship marked by a passion for exquisite, sculptural details. With their gorgeous porcelain enamel finish and intricate pumpkin design, these cocottes are an elegant yet whimsical addition to your autumn entertaining table.

• Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Comfortable handles for easy maneuvering
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 570°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-548
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 572.00 F
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.35 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.53 qt
  • Length of product: 6.42 in
  • Width of product: 4.92 in
  • Height of product: 4.09 in
  • Upper diameter: 4.80 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Pumpkin Cocotte - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 146.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product! These are the real deal and at a great price! I ordered six to go with my Staub pumpkin cookware. I wish I could add a photo to this post and showcase how great they look on the table! We can’t wait to serve pumpkin soup in them this year!
Date published: 2020-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Desserts, Sides or Appetizers There are so many things you can do with these cute little dishes. They are so versatile because they can go in the freezer, oven, microwave (not the lid) and into the dishwasher for easy clean up. I've had mine for at least five years and they still look shiny and new. Nothing makes someone feel more special that their individual sides or desserts. My favorite is mac and cheese or for dessert, a salted brownie. These are a little larger than a single serving, so it's perfect for sharing. Save a few for your fall appetizers too!
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pick of the Patch These ceramic Staub pumpkins add a festive touch to fall gatherings. Use for individual servings of soup, stew, or chili. Also great for side dishes or appetizers. My go to hostess gift throughout the season, presented with a pumpkin hummus or pumpkin parmesan cheese spread.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This seasonal piece is usually designated as decoration (as a cute candy dish) in the fall at my house but can of course be used for baking or presentation too! Simply serve your fall soups at the dinner table or bake up individual pumpkin breads for a sweet treat! Easy to clean and store in the offseason.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I bought 2 of these and now thinking about getting 2 more! I have used them for dips for pita bread, individual soup server, table server for veggies or potatoes, stews, or rice or couscous dishes. They are functional, make great display pieces in Fall and Winter and will go from oven to table to frig!
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pick of the Patch These ceramic Staub pumpkins add a festive touch to fall gatherings. Use for individual servings of soup, stew, or chili. Also great for side dishes or appetizers. My go to hostess gift throughout the season, presented with a pumpkin hummus or pumpkin parmesan cheese spread.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such a cute pumpkin This is an adorable piece for any Fall festive decor. This is a great dish for individually serving soups, desserts, nuts, side dishes or even using it as a candy bowl. The Staub ceramic pumpkin can go from oven to fridge and be the perfect addition to any table.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have a number of these and I use them all year round but they do get a lot of use through the fall. So beautiful and great for individual servings. i can prepare dishes ahead of time, put them in the fridge, and then pop them in the oven when it is go time.
Date published: 2020-04-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_32, tr_114
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-548, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

For the lid has a metallic sheen to the handle, can this be used in the microwave oven?

Asked by: lalala
The bowl of the pumpkin is microwave safe, but the lid is not.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-04

Is this a good size for individual soups?

Asked by: Hillary
Yes, it is perfect for serving individual soup. It holds 16 fluid ounces, or about 1 quart. It is oven, broiler, and freezer safe. The bottom is microwave safe (the enamel on the stem contains metal and cannot go in the microwave). It can not be used directly on a burner, however.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-01-24
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-548, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product