YOU SAVE: -60%
50.00 $19.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -60%
50.00 $19.99
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Artichoke Cocotte - Basil is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 29.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 152ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 40500-326
Staub Ceramics 16-oz Petite Artichoke Cocotte - Basil
$50.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.With its gorgeous Basil porcelain enamel finish and intricate artichoke design, the Staub 16 ounce Petite Artichoke Cocotte is a delightful addition to your spring table. Serve up warm dips, cool salsas, and savory spreads in style.Easily bake and serve gooey artichoke dip in the same dish - this charming ceramic bakeware doubles as a pretty presentation piece. Ceramic evenly distributes heat for perfectly cooked dishes. Plus, the porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so foods won't dry out.This adorable artichoke effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table. It makes a memorable gift for veggie-lovers, farmer's market-goers, and home gardeners.
  • Artistic design in the shape of an artichoke – inspired by nature
  • Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality, finished by hand
  • Stylish and unique serving
  • Made of stoneware: Ideal for authentic cooking and flavorful results
  • Can be used in the oven and microwave
  • Freezer safe with lid
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Characteristics
  • Color: Basil-Green
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.56 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.48 qt
  • Length of product: 6.69 in
  • Width of product: 5.12 in
  • Height of product: 4.53 in
  • Height without lid: 2.60 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.24 in
  • Upper diameter: 5.12 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 0.47 in
  • Bottom diameter: 2.87 in
  • Handle length: 0.79 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Ceramic
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Artichoke Cocotte - Basil is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 29.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from There are two reasons to buy this ceramic artichoke cocotte: because when you make something using artichokes you want to be cooked perfectly and presented it just right. Or you just love artichokes (I do too) and you that little bit of green whimsy goes well in your kitchen. This little cocotte is great for the all American Artichoke dip and because you can bake in it too, it can be made and presented in the same dish. Spinach dip and onion dip present beautifully in it too. I use it to serve artichoke soup, a California thing. I've also used them to serve vegetable stews. Between the deep green color and the contrast of vegetables, this fun dish will liven any table.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from So disappointing. When I opened this I thought is was a second quality item. The lid is noticeably scratched and the rim of the bowl is so uneven that there is no way the lid will fit on without it rattling. I would return this defective item but by the time I pay for the return shipping and have the "free" shipping deducted from my refund I will probably only net $5 of my $20 purchase. This is not the Staub quality I have come to expect.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love that nature ambiance! Beautiful! I love this gorgeous artichoke cocotte features another favorite Satub collections for daily casual and sumptuous suppers. This specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. It is so beautiful for a wedding gift, and housewarming. Can be use for oven safe, and microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for artichoke dip This is such an adorable piece to have on any table setting. Obviously the perfect accompaniment for an artichoke dip, this is a great serving cocotte, for side dishes to snacks, this versatile piece can go from the oven straight to your table. A perfect collectors piece to have in any kitchen year round.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This little artichoke cocotte is simply exquisite. There is no limit to what you can use this for. My favorite is a spinach artichoke dip, to showcase the artichoke design, it is the perfect size for dip. Since they are oven safe, these work well for individual hot appetizers, and everyone loves them!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I ordered these mini cocotte to serve cream of artichoke soup. I used them as individual serving pieces, a tad big but table looked beautiful. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking or cooking so foods won't dry out. You can even freeze these, amazing!
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I had to have this cocotte! The artichoke shape is so unique and it is always a conversation piece during a cocktail hour or dinner party. I use this for nuts, dips and small appetizers. I can even cook my crab dip in this. Colorful soups also stand out in this dish.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Attractive petite cocotte for servings of potatoes, veggies, dips, hummus, or sauces. Looks beautiful on any table or for serving on the patio or outdoors. Get a set of 2-4 and make it a statement for your cocktail or dinner party! Great price for a statement piece.
Date published: 2020-04-17
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 106ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;