$34.99
$44.99
-22 %

Bake and serve in this seasonal cocotte inspired by the spring vegetables

• Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Gently retains heat and won’t absorb moisture
  • Easy to clean enamel finish – dishwasher safe
  • Designed in France
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Artichoke Cocotte - Basil is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 185.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_40, tr_145
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"basil-green-13-cm_0.475-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"basil","ID":"basil-green","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color basil is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.475 qt","ID":"13-cm_0.475-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.475 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40500-326-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Celebrate spring with this petite artichoke cocotte. With its gorgeous basil porcelain enamel finish and intricate artichoke design, this 16-ounce cocotte is a beautiful addition to your spring table. Serve up warm dips, cool salsas, and savory spreads in style. Easily bake and serve gooey artichoke dip in the same dish - this charming ceramic bakeware doubles as a pretty presentation piece.

The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 570°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

• Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Comfortable handles for easy maneuvering
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 570°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 40500-326
Characteristics
  • Color: basil
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 572.00 F
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.56 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.48 qt
  • Length of product: 6.69 in
  • Width of product: 5.12 in
  • Height of product: 4.53 in
  • Height without lid: 2.60 in
  • Upper diameter: 5.12 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 0.47 in
  • Bottom diameter: 2.87 in
  • Handle length: 0.79 in
Staub Ceramic - Specialties 0.475 qt, Artichoke, Petite Cocotte, Basil
4.9 (185)
-22% 44.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Ceramic 16-oz Petite Artichoke Cocotte - Basil is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 185.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from So disappointing. When I opened this I thought is was a second quality item. The lid is noticeably scratched and the rim of the bowl is so uneven that there is no way the lid will fit on without it rattling. I would return this defective item but by the time I pay for the return shipping and have the "free" shipping deducted from my refund I will probably only net $5 of my $20 purchase. This is not the Staub quality I have come to expect.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from There are two reasons to buy this ceramic artichoke cocotte: because when you make something using artichokes you want to be cooked perfectly and presented it just right. Or you just love artichokes (I do too) and you that little bit of green whimsy goes well in your kitchen. This little cocotte is great for the all American Artichoke dip and because you can bake in it too, it can be made and presented in the same dish. Spinach dip and onion dip present beautifully in it too. I use it to serve artichoke soup, a California thing. I've also used them to serve vegetable stews. Between the deep green color and the contrast of vegetables, this fun dish will liven any table.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just what I was looking for! I’ve been needing the perfect sized vessel to serve dips and sauces, and this adorable artichoke shaped one fits the bill. I like that it has a lid and I can serve cold dips or even put it in the oven. Plus it looks pretty on my shelf! Really glad to add this to my collection.
Date published: 2022-07-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Small adorable mini cocotte This mini cocotte is smaller than I expected (it is MINI! holds one cup, is about the size of a small soup bowl). It is super cute, is a good size for dip appetizer for 4-6 people. The lid does not sit securely on the cocotte like it does for other staub products (such as casserole) but kind of sits on top with small gaps between the lid and the base. The color is uniform— in product photos it looks more variegated than it actually is. I will be using it mostly for its looks, it is just so stinkin cute.
Date published: 2022-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing I received the artichoke Ceramique as a gift and I am thrilled!!! Beautiful and I can’t wait to use it….and it will be used often. Grazie Mille!!
Date published: 2022-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great addition to my collection I love collecting all the Staub specialty shaped cocottes. They are fun and make great display pieces as well as being functional cookware. I like to have both the larger cast iron versions and the mini ceramics. This artichoke was a must have for my kitchen decor. It is oven safe and I do use it on occasion for holding what else,....Spinach Artichoke dip. So fun to use so fun to look at.
Date published: 2020-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO CUTE This ceramic artichoke coquette is adorable! It was one of the first things I added to our wedding registry when I decided I wanted Staub products and I’m SO HAPPY to finally have it! It was backordered for nearly a year on Wayfair, but arrived today! It’s a gorgeous color and will look great in my green kitchen. Also a great size perfect for dips or individual servings! I’m so pleased!
Date published: 2022-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love that nature ambiance! Beautiful! I love this gorgeous artichoke cocotte features another favorite Satub collections for daily casual and sumptuous suppers. This specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transition from the oven to the table. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. It is so beautiful for a wedding gift, and housewarming. Can be use for oven safe, and microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_40, tr_145
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is this item microwave safe with lid?

Asked by: Happy K
No, There are no vents in the Lid when completely closed.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-09-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_40500-326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product