Variations
YOU SAVE: -46%
$185.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -46%
$185.00 $99.99
Staub Ceramic 12-inch x 8-inch Rectangular Covered Baking Dish - White is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Ceramics 12-inch x 8-inch Rectangular Covered Baking Dish - White
$185.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Available in a rainbow of glass porcelain finishes, this ceramic cookware puts a pop of color in your kitchen. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so foods won't dry out. Enjoy gooey mac n' cheese, buttery apple crisp, and moist brownies every time. Extremely resistant to impact and thermal shock, this versatile pan easily goes from freezer to oven to table. With its chic, classic design, the Rectangular Covered Baking Dish allows you to serve up your dishes in style.
  • Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Desiged by Staub in France, manufactured in China
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Ceramic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.10 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.81 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 5.98 in
Staub Ceramic 12-inch x 8-inch Rectangular Covered Baking Dish - White is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! I ordered this from Zwillings because it was $ 70.00 cheaper than Amazon...baked a lasagna in it and it was Perfect. Highly recommend this!
Date published: 2017-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bakes evenly and things are perfect It all started with the square baker and lid. I found the did better in my oven than my glass. I decided I wanted a larger covered baker for things such as meat loaf and other casseroles. First meat loaf I did turned out perfect, cooked in the appropriate amount of time. I can't do without these and my glass baking dishes are on their way out the door to be donated. I can't live without these baking dishes.
Date published: 2019-05-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Cracked and broke on first use! I baked a casserole in this dish for the first time tonight and the lid cracked and broke into my dish while in the oven. I followed the instructions, letting the dish heat up in the oven while it preheated. 30 mins at 350 degrees, and the dish couldn’t take it. It’s junk.
Date published: 2019-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Covered ceramic Gorgeous and so nice for a potluck. Brownies, cakes, sides, etc.
Date published: 2019-07-18
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

How deep is the actual baking dish?

Asked by: JEM2316
The dimensions for this product are 15.6" long with handles X 9.5" wide X 6" tall. The dish would actually be about 4.5"-5" deep.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-08

Please provide measurements for the Staub Ceramic Baking Dish Item 40509-098

Asked by: Keith Sutyak
Not sure how they determine the 15", but this fits inside my 13" pyrex dish. They must be measuring outer handle to outer handle, which is ridiculous.
Answered by: TexasPete
Date published: 2018-04-14

What is length with handles? I have small oven & this won't fit if the dimension listed (15.4) is without handles.

Asked by: Eira
I think the 15.4 is the height with the knob.  
Answered by: HeidiO
Date published: 2018-01-04
  • y_2019, m_11, d_11, h_24CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_40509-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
  • questions, product