Details

Staub Ceramic - Covered Baking Dishes 9-inch, square, Covered Baking Dish, dark blue

$99.99
$139.99
-29 %
Staub Ceramic 9-inch X 9-inch Square Covered Baking Dish - Dark Blue is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 122.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_28, tr_94
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-637, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-636-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"dark-blue-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"dark blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-637-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-639-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Color: dark blue
$99.99
$99.99
$99.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Enjoy gooey mac n' cheese, buttery apple crisp, and moist brownies every time you bake in this dish. STAUB stoneware bakers gently retain heat and won't absorb moisture, producing a delicious result for all your favorite recipes. Features include comfortable, large handles for easy maneuvering and a tight-fitting lid that retains moisture.

The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 572°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.

• Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Comfortable, large handles for easy maneuvering
  • Tight-fitting lid retains moisture
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Designed in France

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-637
Characteristics
  • Color: dark blue
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 572.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.80 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 9.06 in
  • Height of product: 5.20 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.06 in
  • Upper diameter 2: 8.98 in
  • Bottom diameter: 7.87 in
  • Bottom diameter 2: 7.87 in
Staub Ceramic - Covered Baking Dishes 9-inch, square, Covered Baking Dish, dark blue
4.8 (122)
-29% 139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

PREP, BAKE & SERVE IN THE SAME DISH, WITH STAUB CERAMICS

Designed-in-France STAUB Ceramics are an elegant and functional addition to the kitchen. Their stunning porcelain glass finish beautifies any tabletop. With a durable, scratch-, impact-, and thermal-shock resistant construction, they are made to be used every day. Choose from a variety of sets including baking dishes, prep bowls, pie plates, and covered bakers.

Oven and broiler safe to 572°F, STAUB Ceramics are ideal for baking comforting casseroles, centerpiece roasts, and tempting desserts.

Prep, bake, roast, or freeze directly in STAUB ceramics then serve straight to the tabletop for an effortless, elegant presentation.

STAUB baking dishes conveniently nest within each other for effortless, compact storage in drawers or on kitchen shelves.

Staub Ceramic Baking Dishes

Staub Ceramic Baking Dishes

Staub Ceramic 9-inch X 9-inch Square Covered Baking Dish - Dark Blue is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 122.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Do I smell brownies? This dish rocks the brownies! It bakes everything I put in it well, but the way it makes my brownie recipe is just perfect. Just enough crust on the bottom and top but the center is moist and fudge-y; awesome! But it's not just for brownies, its for anything you would use a square baking pan for. Pasta, vegetables, a couple of chicken breasts. Jello, don't for get the Jello for a family buffet, grandma will be happy. The quality of the ceramic and the fit of the lid make this a step up from other ceramic and metal covered bakers. This size is great for two people, the larger rectangle for larger household. Great gift for people who like to cook.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Great quality but SMALL I ordered this 9x9 inch baking dish because I wanted a ceramic one to replace my old nonstick 9x9 dish that kept getting scratched whenever I cut into it. I loved that it was ceramic and had a lid. I bought it on sale (thank goodness) and was shocked when it arrived. It is, indeed, 9x9 inches at the very top outer rim of the dish, but the dish itself tapers down to 6x6 inches at the bottom interior... where you are actually filling it with food/batter. This is a BIG deal. I have a veggie lasagna recipe that fit perfectly in my old pan but overflows in this one. Same with a few other staple recipes. I think any recipe that calls for a 9x9 dish is going to have to have the cooking time altered because the reduced area means it will fill higher and will thus be more dense in the middle (as I already learned with my lasagna that had to bake 20 minutes longer than usual and STILL wasn't quite done. I'm keeping it because I already opened the box and didn't want to go through the hassle and cost of shipping it back during a pandemic, but I'm going to have to buy a second 9x9 pan for the several dishes that aren't going to fit in here (and are way too small for a 9x13). If I had paid full price, I would certainly have returned it. I'm giving it two stars because of the quality and beauty of the pan. Knocked off three stars because of the false advertising and the cost. This is NOT a 9x9 inch pan. Staub/Zwilling needs to specify that in their description.
Date published: 2021-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from White beautiful covered bakeware! This is such a beautiful Staub ceramic bakeware, a square baking dish with lid, it is one of my go-to bakeware. Bakeware with lid makes baking easy and exceptional roasting pan! It's great gratin dish, desserts like brownies, bread, loaf, and roast meat. It is oven safe, can use for broiling without lid. I love that it comes in variety of colors, bake and served food directly from the oven straight to dining table. Perfect storage container for any leftovers straight to my fridge. What a wonderful gift to have. Cleaning is a breeze because of its vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish inside out but it is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love a bakeware with lid! A square baking dish with lid, it is one of my favorite bakeware. The fact that it comes with the lid, makes baking easy and roasting exceptional! I've baked potato gratin in this dish, desserts like brownies and loaf, roast meat and family desserts like cassava and yum cake. It is oven safe, can use for broiling without lid. I love this bakeware, comes in variety of colors, bake and served food directly from the oven straight to dining table. Perfect storage container for any leftovers straight to my fridge. What a wonderful gift to have. It is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the green!!! I liked this green Staub ceramic bakeware specifically!! A square baking dish with lid, it is one of my favorite bakeware. The fact that it comes with the lid, makes baking easy and roasting exceptional! I've baked potato gratin in this dish, desserts like brownies and loaf, roast meat. It is oven safe, can use for broiling without lid. I love this bakeware, comes in variety of colors, bake and served food directly from the oven straight to dining table. Perfect storage container for any leftovers straight to my fridge. What a wonderful gift to have. It is dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect ceramic square baker This is an essential baker to have in any kitchen. This is the perfect baker for all the desserts, as well as casseroles, rice dishes, pasta, honestly any dish. This is a great baker to incorporate cooking with the lid; Staub took their design of their essential cast iron french oven lid and designed the lid of the square baker to help with the self-basting aspect Staub is known for. That way you can bake, cook your meals without having to worry that your food will dry out. This is a great piece to have and the matte white color looks great!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just the right size! I liked this square baking dish with lid, it is one of my favorite bakeware. The fact that it comes with the lid, makes easy baking and roasting exceptional! I've baked potato gratin in this dish, desserts like brownies and loaf, roast meat. It is oven safe, can use for broiling without lid. I love this bakeware, comes in variety of colors, bake and served food directly from the oven straight to dining table. Perfect storage container for any leftovers straight to my fridge. What a wonderful gift to have. It is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Covered bakeware!!! I liked this square baking dish with lid, it is one of my favorite bakeware. The fact that it comes with the lid, makes baking easy and roasting exceptional! I've baked potato gratin in this dish, desserts like brownies and loaf, roast meat. It is oven safe, can use for broiling without lid. I love this bakeware, comes in variety of colors, bake and served food directly from the oven straight to dining table. Perfect storage container for any leftovers straight to my fridge. What a wonderful gift to have. It is dishwasher safe.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_28, tr_94
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-637, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Can the lid be used in the microwave? It appears to have a metal handle.

Asked by: Gravy and Wine
no but the base can.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-02-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-637, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product