YOU SAVE: -32%
44.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -32%
44.00 $29.99
Out Of Stock
Staub Cast Iron Mortar and Pestle is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Staub Spice Grinder lets you grind your spices just how you like them, from a fine powder to a coarse chop. Suitable for all types of spices, this 3-piece set doubles as a storage container and nests together for easy storing. For the perfect pesto or spice blend, the Staub Mortar & Pestle is ergonomically designed for effortless use.The tools, spice grinder, and mortar and pestle are all crafted from sustainable Acaciawood, which stylishly pairs with black silicone and cast iron while feeling good in the hand. Thanks to the natural variation of the wood grain, each piece is special—just as your cooking tools should be.

Specifications

• Item no. 40508-001
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Cast iron
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.52 lbs
  • Length of product: 4.72 in
  • Width of product: 4.72 in
  • Height of product: 2.20 in
  • Upper diameter: 4.72 in
Staub Cast Iron Mortar and pestle
$44.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Cast Iron Mortar and Pestle is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Grinder buddy and bowl can be universal bowl too! This mortar and pestle set is amazing in every way. The pestle is perfectly weighted to give me full control over how coarse or fine I want to break down the pieces. The cast iron is very easy to clean, so I don't have to worry about any residual particles contaminating my new batch of ingredients to grind. In addition to function, it also looks stunning and I love having it out on my counter to display! Each piece is one of a kind. This makes me wonder, since this is a cast iron, if it can be used for cooking single servings of soup or use as a bowl for baking dessert when not used as a mortar and pestle for grinding spice, coffee beans and etc. Cast iron is oven safe and equires no seasoning. The smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cast iron is a great medium to use for breaking down spices. The weight of the pestle is perfect for grinding and the cast iron Mortar has a rough texture to assist with the breaking down of the spices. Cast iron also is super easy to clean and doesn't leave behind a residue so each time you use this set you will get a fresh batch.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great mortar and pestle This is a great mortar and pestle! With it being cast iron, it’s very durable and a great material to break down your spices and herbs, perfect for making pesto. I like the aesthetic of this set, traditional cast iron look with the acacia wood pestle, looks great with any kitchen aesthetic.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spice City This spice grinder is spot on. The Staub black matte finish allows for the perfect resistance when grinding with the pestle. Once your done you can use it as a storage container - genius. The handle is superbly comfortable especially if your using a lot of pressure.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good little mortar and pestle. The wider flatter bottom and the shape of the pestle is optima for crushing and grinding. Good size for smaller batches or ingredients - crushing garlic or chilis to put into a dressing or a sauce, or for dry spices for seasoning blends.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ancient yet current I use this mortar and pestle to make home made pestos, custom spice blends and mixing marinades. You will get far less bruising of your herbs this way. Well constructed. The non slip pestle is solid and comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cast Iron Crusher Rough and porous surface of the cast iron enables you to create aromatic concoctions. Use for crushing herbs, garlic, seeds, spices, and more. Durable cast iron and acacia wood make for a stylish mortar and pestle set.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love the size Good size for me. The cast iron bowl is durable. The handle is comfortable with a little or a lot of pressue. Well made and designed. Great for spice blends.
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

When will be in stock again? 

Asked by: OnefinedG72
Our next restock date is 05/14/2020 (subject to change).
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-04-27
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
  • questions, product