71.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
71.00 $49.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron Lid Holder - Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 28.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 165ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A convenient way to hold your hot lid when stirring, or an attractive display piece. Lid not included.
  • For all roasting pan lids of sizes 22-33 cm
  • For the individual touch of your roasting pan
  • Dry work surfaces guaranteed

Specifications

• Item no. 1190902
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.84 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 4.33 in
  • Height of product: 7.09 in
Staub Cast Iron Lid Holder - Black
$71.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Cast Iron Lid Holder - Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ingenius Idea This is the perfect way to store your lid while cooking! It's made of the same heavy cast iron as my pots so it can hold up to the heavy weight of the lid. No more do I have to worry about finding a spot on my stove to set my lid while checking on the progress of my meal or do I have to worry about condensation running all over my stove top. I'm really looking forward to using it for my specialty pieces like the pine tree during the holidays. What a great way to show off all of the cool Staub lid designs!
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth Every Penny I do not like putting hot lids on a towel, the cooktop or counter. This is a genius invention that collects any excess moisture, keeps the hot lid safely out of the way and most importantly, keeps the underside clean by not exposing it to unwanted contaminants on other surfaces. As with all Staub cast iron products, it is well made, heavy and very stable.
Date published: 2019-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I really love this Staub cast iron lid holder. It is such a stylish and clean way to hold your lids either while you are cooking or perhaps letting it dry on the counter. The holder really shows off the beauty of the Staub lids and is extremely durable so you never have to worry about it breaking.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great idea for those super hot lids when cooking with Staub! Place it on the lid holder to say cool and not in your way while stirring, adding ingredients, or letting some of the steam and water out. Great way also to show off the beautiful Staub animal lids!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Staub cast iron lid holder is design perfection. The Staub cast-iron lid holder exceeds my expectations. It is balanced, heavy, and sturdy; feeling very safe to hold a lid. It is easy to take out the silicone parts for cleaning. It is covere in black enamel matching the Staub signature pieces. The condensation on the lid collects into the silicone insert sparing your counter top from heat and a mess. I got 2 of these lid holders and I am thoroughly delighted at their flawless function and pleasing design. Bravo to Staub.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Space in your cooking area near the stove is limited and this is a great solution for holding the lid to your cocotte. Many dishes require the lid on at times and off, or just cracked a little, so having you lid nearby your cocotte is very convenient. I have a couple of these so that when cooking large dinners and using multiple cocottes, each as their own holder.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great little stand! This is the best way to hold your lid while cooking with your favorite Staub cocotte! Whether your stove top and side counters are full with all that you are cooking or your lid is just super hot and you don't want to just set it on the counter this stand is there to save the day. This is also a great way to admire your decorative Staub lids!
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great tool to have in your kitchen. The lids on those Staub cocottes can be super hot when they come out of the oven or when you lift them on the stove top. This stand is a nice solution to where to put that lid. Holds the lid securely and can tolerate heat. Also a nice piece to use to show off one of the Rooster or Lily embossed lid.
Date published: 2020-04-10
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Will this work with the 12 inch domed glass lid?

Asked by: Daddio
This product is designed for cast iron Staub lids. The domed glass lids may not be stable in the base.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-12

Can I use this for a 9qt Staub Dutch Oven?

Asked by: RiBro
This will hold the lid for the 9-qt cocotte but not the cocotte itself.
Date published: 2019-12-01

will this hold glass lids just as easily - for example, the staub steam grill pan lid?

Asked by: sharno
Yes, this should work for glass lids as well.
Date published: 2018-05-07
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1190902, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 162ms
  • questions, product