YOU SAVE: -32%
44.00 $29.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -32%
44.00 $29.99
Staub Cast Iron Grinder is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 124ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item no. 40508-000
Staub Cast Iron Grinder
$44.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The Staub Spice Grinder lets you grind your spices just how you like them, from a fine powder to a coarse chop. Suitable for all types of spices, this 3-piece set doubles as a storage container and nests together for easy storing. For the perfect pesto or spice blend, the Staub Mortar & Pestle is ergonomically designed for effortless use.The tools, spice grinder, and mortar and pestle are all crafted from sustainable Acaciawood, which stylishly pairs with black silicone and cast iron while feeling good in the hand. Thanks to the natural variation of the wood grain, each piece is special, just as your cooking tools should be.
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Cast iron
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.78 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.15 in
  • Width of product: 3.15 in
  • Height of product: 3.19 in
  • Upper diameter: 3.15 in
Staub Cast Iron Grinder is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spicy I grind all my own spices and this is perfect. I love that is has a black matte finish and that you can use for storage too. Leave it to Staub.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cutest spice grinder I ever did see! I have always ground my own spices but have been using an electric coffee grinder for the last few years. I don't like how the ground spices stay in all the nooks and crannies of the electric grinder. I bought this one to try it out and love it! You decide how course or fine you want you grind and it looks great too!
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice grinder This is a great grinder! With it being cast iron, it’s very durable and a great material to break down your peppercorns. I like the aesthetic of this grinder, traditional cast iron look with the wood lid, looks great with any kitchen aesthetic.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Grind up dried spices yourself with this durable cast iron grinder from Staub. Easy to use and keep clean!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An excellent grinding buddy! Some of the dishes I like to cook require crushed spices to really get that full flavor. This grinder is perfect for that. Unlike the electric grinders out there, the little grains of spice have nowhere to hide in. Also, I have much more control over how coarse or fine I want my particles. Not only am I getting the full amount of spices back, but also cleaning is easy and I don't have to worry about any residual spice possibly contaminating the next mixture of spices I grind. This 3-piece set doubles as a storage container and nests together for easy storing. Each piece is one of a kind. This makes me wonder, since this is a cast iron, if it can be used for cooking single servings of soup or use as a bowl for baking dessert when not used as a mortar and pestle for grinding spice, coffee beans and etc. Cast iron is oven safe and equires no seasoning. The smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very cleaver spice grinder from Staub. Pestle is nested inside of the grinder for easy storage and use. Grind as coarse or as fine as you like. The cast iron constuction is heavy enough to break down the whole spices with little effort and the rough texture assists with grinding as well. Easy to clean without leaving any residue this will soon become one of your favorite kitchen tools.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So easy and not messy I love this grinder. It's terrific for dry spices and herbs that usually go flying. The enamel coated cast iron has enough weight that it does half the work for me. It's also so easy to clean, just was and dry, and I'm ready for the next use.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spice Mill Staub cast iron grinder easily mills spices, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, and more. Manual operation allows you to grind to desired coarseness. Top chamber with lid can be used for storage.
Date published: 2020-05-05
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_40508-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;