93.00 $64.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
93.00 $64.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Staub Cast Iron 8-oz Mini Bowl - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_29, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_1243023, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 105ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Made in France. Oven Safe up to 500F. Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops. Each piece is one of a kind. Requires no seasoning. Dishwasher safe
  • Made in France
  • Oven Safe up to 500F
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
  • Each piece is one of a kind
  • Requires no seasoning
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 1243023
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.28 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.32 qt
  • Length of product: 5.63 in
  • Width of product: 4.72 in
  • Height of product: 2.24 in
  • Upper diameter: 4.72 in
  • Bottom diameter: 2.24 in
Staub Cast Iron 8-oz Mini Bowl - Matte Black
$93.00 $64.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Cast Iron 8-oz Mini Bowl - Matte Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Universal bowl! A single-serve mini bowl, ideal for mini pot pie, perfect french onion soup bowl and can also use for custard cake and baking large cupcakes too! This will be an excellent individual service bowl such as for rice bowl, a very useful sauces and dipping bowl, sweet treat and snack bowl and etc. This will add flair to your table setting. Requires no seasoning, a smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, and oven safe up to 500F. Made in France!!!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I use these bowls for so many things...they look terrific on your appetizer table with nuts, dips or cheese spreads. But since they are amazing Staub cast iron they, of course, should also be used for piping hot single serve portions. Think french onion soup (or any soup), sides of mac and cheese browned under the broiler, pot pie, cobblers and crips as well as molten lava cakes.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for serving condiments, sauces, salsas, and dips for chips, pita triangles, or warm bread. Also nice to crush herbs from the garden or from your windowsill pots, or place on the table for added pizza ingredients, like pineapple. So many uses and can go in the oven and in the dishwasher, although I prefer to hand wash. It's Staub, so you know it's quality!
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All A-Round Bowl This Staub enameled cast iron bowl is so versatile. Heat retention makes it ideal for serving hot appetizers, cup of chowder, sauces, individual desserts, or on the grill for your favorite marinade. Makes an attractive rustic bowl filled with nuts or placed on your charcuterie with olives. Great all around bowl!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot Apps Cast iron holds a temperature extremely well which makes it ideal for hot appetizers. This bowl can go straight into the oven and on to the serving table. It is also excellent for cold dishes too because it maintains a temperature. I store it in the freezer prior to serving for an added chill factor.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Indiviual Serving Bowls I ordered these to use as serving bowls for soups and stews but seem to use these for everything. Our favorite is French Onion soup with cheese oozing over the top. The interior (and exterior) are made with Staub's famous black matte finish which creates an amazing cooking / heating vessel.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are really cute! I love them and use some near my stove for salt and pepper. I also keep garlic bulbs in one, and use them for serving from time to time as well. If you do use them for serving, you can serve both hot and cold goodies in them. I can't seem to have too many of these!
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the perfect bowl! Because it's cast iron it will stay hot for an extended amount of time so that artichoke or crab dip won't cool off too quickly. Great for fondue, a soup serving pot, and quesos. Goes seamlessly from the oven or stove right to the table.
Date published: 2020-04-24
  • y_2020, m_9, d_29, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_1243023, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 129ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;