YOU SAVE: -30%
229.00 $159.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -30%
229.00 $159.99
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Staub Cast Iron 8-inch Double Handle Fry Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_122392006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 161ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.  The Staub fry pan browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily.Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
  • Enables quick and crisp searing
  • Perfectly juicy and tender frying and braising of meat, fish and vegetable stir-fries.
  • Ideal to continue cooking in the oven
  • Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill

Specifications

• Item no. 122392006
Characteristics
  • Color: Cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Type of handle: Lid handle
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.24 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.63 in
  • Width of product: 7.87 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.93 in
Staub Cast Iron 8-inch Double Handle Fry Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry
$229.00 $159.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Staub Cast Iron 8-inch Double Handle Fry Pan - Visual Imperfections - Cherry is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New go to pan I bought this pan several weeks ago and I love it as much as my larger double handled Staub fry pans. My favorite feature is the interior cooking surface. For me, nothing else compares. I don't want to be without any of them. The double handles sort of neutralize the extra weight of the pan. So far I have mainly used it for burgers, scrambled eggs with cheese, and most recently for a weird version of a Chicago not-so-deep dish pizza using fathead dough. The pan performs like my larger versions, but because of the smaller size, it has become my most used pan during the week. It fits in my Breville toaster oven which is where I made my pizza. Next I plan to do roasted veggies, and then a round zucchini lasagna. I have done both of those recipes in larger amounts in my larger Staub pans, but now they will easily fit in the Breville. I had been pining for this pan in a seven or eight inch size, never imagining it actually existed! I had gotten an old Caphalon non-stick pan at a thrift store in perfect condition at my husband's request, for him to make his own scrambled eggs, since breakfast is usually at different times for us. Out of laziness I had been using it too, but was annoyed at myself. I have to say, I have used a little butter for the eggs in both pans, and the Staub is actually easier and faster to clean. So now during the week we seem to have both pans sitting out on the stove. And, I have to say, I have lids for all of these pans, even my 15.5" version of this pan, the so-called paella pan. It has been a great excuse to check thrift stores for these lids. I thought I had lucked out when I found a lid for the big pan, but then found a second, even better one. They are out there.
Date published: 2019-08-12
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_122392006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 120ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;