YOU SAVE: -30%
421.00 $294.99

Promotions

Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -30%
421.00 $294.99
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Shallow Wide Round Cocotte - Grenadine is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_1112687, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item no. 1112687
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Shallow Wide Round Cocotte - Grenadine
$421.00 $294.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.Staub's special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
  • Made in France
  • Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
  • Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
  • Nickel steel knob
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
  • Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Characteristics
  • Color: Grenadine-Red
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 12.13 lbs
  • Capacity: 4.23 qt
  • Length of product: 12.91 in
  • Width of product: 10.24 in
  • Height of product: 5.55 in
  • Height without lid: 3.74 in
  • Bottom thickness: 0.16 in
  • Upper diameter: 10.24 in
  • Bottom diameter: 8.54 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: Cast iron
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Staub Cast Iron 4-qt Shallow Wide Round Cocotte - Grenadine is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wide and shallow, great pot! Basil is my favorite color of all Staub colors, as they say colorful outside enamel adds up flare to your kitchen and it is individual color taste. This cast iron is shallow and wide, it is great for braising, roasting and baking breads. Great for cooking stew or baked beans, it has enough space for every ingredients in your recipe'. Staub cast iron works on all stove top surfaces including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen. Staub cast iron are Made in France. Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. and it cooked like a pressure cooker. Oven safe up to 900F.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from True blue, gorgeous!!! As they say colorful outside enamel adds up flare to your kitchen and it is individual color taste, this blue is beautiful and a popular selling at our store. Cast iron is shallow and wide, is great for braising, roasting and baking breads. Great for cooking stew or baked beans, it has enough space for every ingredients in your recipe'. Staub cast iron works on all stove top surfaces including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen. Staub cast iron are Made in France. A daily cookware pot, requires no seasoning, and ready to use. Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. and it cooked like a pressure cooker. Oven safe up to 900F. Handwashing is recommended.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4QT Shallow Wide Cocotte Recently added this and the 6QT shallow wide to my Staub collection and I really like them! For those dishes that don't require a lot of height but do need some width. Specifically been using my shallow wide for chicken and rice dishes and they work great! Like all Staub products the quality is unmatched and they look great as serving dishes once the meal is cooked.
Date published: 2020-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The great shallow black cocotte! Colorful outside enamel adds up flare to your kitchen and it is individual color taste, a black cocotte blends in naturally with the rest of my cookware, it is a neutralizer color. Cast iron is shallow and wide, is great for braising, roasting and baking breads. Great for cooking stew or baked beans, it has enough space for every ingredients in your recipe'. Exceptional durability, possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout and it is perfect for day-to-day use. Staub cast iron works on all stove top surfaces including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen. Staub cast iron are Made in France. A daily cookware pot, requires no seasoning, and ready to use. Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results. and it cooked like a pressure cooker. Oven safe up to 900F. Handwashing is recommended.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Fairly Large Surprise The size of this pot is completely unexpected. It almost feels like its bigger than a 4qt but yet is is a 4qt. It leaves plenty of room for stirring and is the same wonderful quality of all the other Staub products. I hope to purchase the blue next.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dont do the same mistake I did I have been holding off for a long time on purchasing this item. Boy, do i regretted that. Finally gave in and bought one. I did roast. It is amazing. This was my first Staub and now have 2 more.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from FAKE , please dont buy it , the staub it fake , please dont buy it , i want to get a FREE return. never answer phone n reply ur email back
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Five stars Great product at a good price, had no issues with the purchase or shipping.
Date published: 2020-06-13
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_1112687, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

The 4 qt Shallow Wide Round cocotte shows a stainless steel steamer between the lid and dutch oven. Is this steamer included?

Asked by: dhawley6
The steamer is not included. The only available insert in the Staub brand is made for the 5.5-qt round cocotte, here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/staub-cast-iron---steamer-insert-1199200/40510-669-0.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-10-09

Can my Staub cocotte with lid be placed empty in a 450 F oven to preheat before baking bread in it? Thank you!

Asked by: KLin
No, we do not recommend putting an empty cocotte into the oven at such a high temperature as it may overheat and degrade the enamei.
Date published: 2018-09-21

What is the interior diameter of this product?

Asked by: JoJoe
The dimensions for this product are 12.9" wide with handles X 10.2" diameter X 5.6" tall.
Date published: 2018-04-26

What are the dimensions?

Asked by: Jackie2
The length, with handles, is 12.9"; the diameter is 10.2"; the depth is 5.6".
Date published: 2018-07-12

what is the diameter and depth in inches?

Asked by: Finnegan
The diameter with handles is 12.9", and 10.2" without handles. The depth is 5.6".
Date published: 2017-08-23

May I know how many cm is the diameter of the 4qt and the 6qt respectively please? 

Asked by: JenY
The 4-qt is 26 cm and the 6-qt is 28 cm.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-11-12

can I use the dish washing machine?

Asked by: doomi
Staub Cast Iron is dishwasher safe, however hand washing is always recommended.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2016-09-30
  • y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_1112687, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
  • questions, product