Staub Cast Iron 3.75-qt Essential French Rooster - Visual Imperfections, Cherry
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.
Newly engraved with a rooster, the mascot of France, this Essential French Oven Rooster will make every dish special. The debossed rooster design has an appealing HI/LO effect thanks to the gorgeous Majolica enameling, a special, three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth. Staub's skilled artisans sculpt exquisite detail into each feather. The beautiful lid features Staub's curved self-basting spike's the innovative Chistera drop structure that create continuous condensation for flavor-enhanced food. With its exquisite craftsmanship and durable design, this collectible cast iron piece compliments the current Staub assortment and will be lovingly passed throughout generations.
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the top choice for chefs and home cooks alike. Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub's renowned cocottes are timeless pieces, perfect for casual meals or sumptuous suppers.
The Essential French Oven with Chistera lid is the latest star in the cast iron collection. Like Staub's signature flat lid, the domed Chistera lid has excellent self-basting properties. Usually, a convex lid causes condensation to fall to the sides. The innovative, Chistera drop-structure lid solves this problem by putting a twist on traditional spikes. Moisture cascades from the whole lid. This continuous basting guarantees delectable roast chicken and braised short ribs.
What inspired this original design? Basque pelota players use wicker basket chisteras to scoop up balls and hurl them quickly. Under Staub's new lids, the chistera-shaped curves gather condensation to shower moisture upon the delicious dish that simmers inside.
- This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over
- New Chistera drop-structure lid design
- Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
- Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing
- Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
- Made in France
- Substance: Cast Iron
- Coating: Enamel
- Capacity: 3.75 qt
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 235ms
- reviews, product