Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Pumpkin Cocotte, White
The Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte was designed not only for collectors, but for those that would like to bring a little whimsey to their table. This Cocotte is more than mere decoration. It is an heirloom quality Dutch Oven, cast and enameled in France by skilled craftsmen. The interior enamel is Staub's proprietary textured matte finish that promotes browning.
The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500F
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe.
- Substance: Cast Iron
- Coating: Enamel
- Net weight: 10.78 lbs
- Capacity: 3.50 qt
- Height of product: 5.71 in
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- reviews, product