Details

Staub Cast Iron 3-pc, Cocotte set, dark blue

$184.99
STAUB Cast Iron 3-pc Mini Round Cocotte Set - Dark Blue is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_41131091, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 146ms
  • reviews, product
{"dark-blue-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"dark blue","ID":"dark-blue","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color dark blue is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40510-851-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Size: 3-pc
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 184 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The innovative lid features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food, yielding moist, flavorful results.Staub�s special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid guarantee perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food. With their exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world�s best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.

Specifications

• Item no. 41131091
Characteristics
  • Color: dark blue
  • Country of origin: France
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Number of parts: 3
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.10 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB Cast Iron 3-pc Mini Round Cocotte Set - Dark Blue is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love these little nuggets! I wasn’t sure what I would do with these mini cocottes but a friend assured me that I would get a lot of use out of them. The quality is superb and the portion size is perfect. I love love love them. I bought a few of them that were less expensive and the quality of the iron and the casting was just awful. You really do get what you pay for and at this price the Staub cocottes are a super deal!
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the minis! I bought these wondering what I would use them for and now I can’t imagine not having them! I just LOVE the portion control and how easy it is to make smashingly elegant breakfasts with zero effort and the eggs stay HOT! Pure heaven. I bought some cheaper versions to compare and took them all back-they were awful. Staub is simply the best.
Date published: 2019-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable Truly special pieces that I can’t wait to cook in and present at my table. Absolutely love them.
Date published: 2018-12-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_41131091, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Hi. What are the capacity of each?

Asked by: OakiebobNC
Hi All three are the same size: MEASUREMENTS Net weight: 2.20 lbs Capacity: 0.26 qt Length of product: 5.12 in Width of product: 3.94 in Height of product: 2.76 in Height without lid: 1.89 in Upper diameter: 3.94 in Bottom diameter: 2.95 in
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-05-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_41131091, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 98ms
  • questions, product